HUNTING GIRLS CALENDAR

i went through every page lookin for o few pics of ladys painted in cammo wearing nothing else ,im broken hearted :cry:

Oh never mind Brian just get your hand in your pocket when its done, and i dont mean playing pocket snooker either :laugh:

no pocket snooker but what about hairy hand ball :tongue2:

You want to go to the Drs with that :laugh:

no way the last time i went to him with a pain im my stomach he stuck his finger up my ass ,said if i felt a sharp pain it was my appendix ,boy god did i feel pain :icon_eek: ,i actually didnt even see him put gloves on :icon_eek:

did they whip them out then ?

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2227016/Foxy-hunting-ladies-bareback-naked-calendar-riding-tack-save-modesty.html

For all who missed it.........

Didn't some rules come into place a few months ago about nudityetc on this forum? I think this is outrageous, I shall write to my MP

Posted Images

i went through every page lookin for o few pics of ladys painted in cammo wearing nothing else ,im broken hearted :cry:

Oh never mind Brian just get your hand in your pocket when its done, and i dont mean playing pocket snooker either :laugh:

no way the last time i went to him with a pain im my stomach he stuck his finger up my ass ,said if i felt a sharp pain it was my appendix ,boy god did i feel pain :icon_eek: ,i actually didnt even see him put gloves on :icon_eek:

sure did kay but it wasnt that sore the fookin finger was the worst lol

Oh well your beter now thats all that matters ;)

Oh well your beter now thats all that matters ;)

better and violated lol in the name of science

I could do lurchers, my friend Kt and I have enough between us!

Re the meeting, I am going to Portugal on Saturday back on Thursday. I will def do it tho, but will have to have some clothes on!!!

If we are struggling to get 12 girls, then we could always do a December special with all of us????

Some of my friends did a polo calender will find out about it, who printed, how many sold etc....

It would be better to cover LESS areas If you get me? :laugh:;)

Butch

What do you think then lurchers and terriers? If it was all lurchers I would'nt be interested in buying it.

You obviously haven't understood what I meant, think hard ;):whistling:

Butch

I fully understand what your saying (if too many area's within hunting are covered then people loose interest in buying because maybee only 1 month is covered by their sport)

What I was doing with my previous post to you was posing you the question "what would you cover lurcher and terriers, shooting, ferrets ?

Sorry I get you now LOL

who cares what topics are covered,theres a bunch of up for it ladies willing to pose for charity...personally i wouldnt care if they were all dressed as bannanas...give genorously and help change a life less fortunate...good on you girls...may good fortune follow those who provide for others

i know a few photographers that would do it for very very cheap or if i twist there arm free (used to do modeling you see)

feel free to nick this picture lol i own the rights to it as i took it lol

post-25387-1225963993.jpg

Edited by JPTfellterrier

1ferreting.......KAY

2bullet gun.......

3shot gun/gun dog......LABADOODLE

4air rifle.......

5terriers....SCOTTISHLASS

6bull x ......MOI!

7fox hunting....FOXYJO

8hawks/falconry....MRS GARYPCO DO YOU WANT TO DO THIS ONE?

9Fishing.......FERRETER JOES FRIEND

10lurcher......JEMBO AND FRIEND

11terrier.........DANGERGIRL

12whippet............LITTLE LURCHER

THERS ONLY ONE CHARITY ID GIVE TO AND THAT WOULD BE THE LURCHER LINK

PS IS IT UNDEWAER CALLANDER

lurcher link doesnt have a CONTACT US link on their web page, do you know how i can contact them?

Hi have you got enough or is there room?

hi, which category do you want? I have put a list up with the names next to the category. The categories arent set in stone though so if theres something else you want to do then just add a new category.....