theoben rapid 7 mk1

Guest jbswildlife

• 3 months later...
sold to ukhunter

JOE YES YOU DID SELL THE RAPID TO ME BUT THE BOTTLE THAT COME WITH IT WAS THE WRONG BOTTLE FOR THE RAPID

IT WAS BSA BOTTLE AND BECOUSE YOU HAD BEEN USEING THE WRONG BOTTLE

YOU F***ED THE THREADS UP ON THE INLET ADAPTOR BY SCEWING THE BSA BOTTLE INTO IT

SO I HAD TO BUY A NEW INLET ADAPTOR AND A NEW BOTTLE WHICH COST ME OVER £100

AND YOU SAID YOU WOULD GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY THAT IT COST ME FOR THE NEW BOTTLE AND THE INLET ADAPTOR

THAT WAS BACK IN DECEMBER WHICH IM STILL WAITING FOR :angry: YOU SAY YOU SENT THE MONEY OFF TO ME 19 / 12 / 2008

AND GAVE ME THE REFERENCE NUMBER BUT I HAVENT RECIVED ANYING

SO I SENT YOU PM SAYING THAT I HAVENT RECIVED ANYTHING AND YOU SAID YOUR GOING TO PUT IN A CLAM WITH ROYAL MAIL

TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK THAT WAS ON THE 10TH OF JEN I PHONED ROYAL MAIL THE OTHER DAY TO SEE IF YOU HAD PUT IN A CLAM

I GAVE THEM THE REFERENCE NUMBER YOU GAVE ME AND THEY SAID THAT YOU HAVENT MADE A CLAM TO GET YOUR MONEY

SO WHATS GOING ON THEN ?????? I HAD PHONED YOU AND SENT YOU PMS AND YOU DONT REPLY BACK. :angry::censored::thumbdown:

Edited by ukhunter
maybe why it was only 250....and off someone thats since been proven to like telling a tale or two! ;)

it may be £250 but i did ask him if it was all working ok and he said yes its all working fine

as its not long had a full service what a load of of boll*x that is

Edited by ukhunter
well it was working ok with the bsa bottle lol

sounds like you still got a good deal for £350 mind you it's not £250 is it :(

mate it was not working with the bsa bottle as the threads where f***ed on the inlet adaptor and it was leaking air because of this

and anyway how do you know if it was working ?

Edited by ukhunter