lurcher bitch 3/4 grey 1/4 collie very fast works day and night good on the lamp retreive to hand this is my mates dog so ring him for more details i will add some pics later on he wants 200 for it the dog is in sunderland 07979720271
whats the bitch like with other dogs?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lurcher bitch 3/4 grey 1/4 collie very fast works day and night good on the lamp retreive to hand this is my mates dog so ring him for more details i will add some pics later on he wants 200 for it the dog is in sunderland 07979720271

she is fine with other dogs
  • 3 weeks later...

Better pic. :thumbs:

post-3848-1231352090_thumb.jpg

:clapper:

Better pic. :thumbs:

have you still got the dog mate realy intrested pm me any better deal on the price cash waiting will be cumming to a real working family cheers sam
100 no offers

What is the reason for sale?

the lad has not got time to work it he has a new job
  • 3 weeks later...
have you still got the dog mate realy intrested pm me any better deal on the price cash waiting will be cumming to a real working family cheers sam
100 no offers

how much is the bitch now
100 no offers

how much is the bitch now

the dog is still for sale and its 100 if you want it give the lad a ring :clapper: