Working whippet pups

come of it mate put them in the country mans theres only messers on here put them up for a proper price dont be so desperate and dont drop a penny there worth it nice pups sell them for that price they'll end up withpedlers all the best BB

cheers mate, they gotta go, not enough room or time.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here are pictures of the parents, the black bitch is a laguna whippet, 17 inches, and has sooty sam lines, the dog is 19inches. He has Marandike, Nevedith and Pencloe show lines behind him. Their both excellent on rabbits day and night.

post-23541-1225287674.jpg

post-23541-1225287693.jpg

post-23541-1225287715.jpg

here are pictures of the parents, the black bitch is a laguna whippet, 17 inches, and has sooty sam lines, the dog is 19inches. He has Marandike, Nevedith and Pencloe show lines behind him. Their both excellent on rabbits day and night.

cheep pups

cheep pups

have a bump on me!

cheep pups

have a bump on me!

That fawn dog (the father) is a looker.

post-23541-1225215529.jpg2 dogs and 2 bitches, come from kc registered parents. These pups will not be registered hence the low price. Have recently been wormed, and are very sociable and good natured. 12 weeks old. Both parents are good workers. From near merthyr tydfil. Please ring for more details

have you still got a bitch the fawn if poss

post-23541-1225215529.jpg2 dogs and 2 bitches, come from kc registered parents. These pups will not be registered hence the low price. Have recently been wormed, and are very sociable and good natured. 12 weeks old. Both parents are good workers. From near merthyr tydfil. Please ring for more details

have you still got a bitch the fawn if poss

no only a brindle bitch left and 2 dogs :big_boss:

I really like the look of the sire mate, a very nice size too.

I've been keeping an eye on this thread and i'm amazed these pups are available at this price. The breeding of this litter is spot on.

My fawn bitch has Nevedith and pencloe dutch gold in her pedigree on the sires side and the dam is line bred sooty sam. I have no hesitiation in recommending your pups to anyone who's wanting a working whippet to.

I really like the look of the sire mate, a very nice size too.

I've been keeping an eye on this thread and i'm amazed these pups are available at this price. The breeding of this litter is spot on.

My fawn bitch has Nevedith and pencloe dutch gold in her pedigree on the sires side and the dam is line bred sooty sam. I have no hesitiation in recommending your pups to anyone who's wanting a working whippet to.

cheers mate, ;)