Working whippet pups

post-23541-1225215529.jpg2 dogs and 2 bitches, come from kc registered parents. These pups will not be registered hence the low price. Have recently been wormed, and are very sociable and good natured. 12 weeks old. Both parents are good workers. From near merthyr tydfil. Please ring for more details

post-23541-1225215545.jpg

post-23541-1225215561.jpg

Edited by dean 29

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats the reason for not registering the pups dean ???

tried selling them registered at a reasonable price, had a load of time wasters. i'm not selling them with papers at this price though, too close to christmas so i need them to have new homes. Too many dogs here or i would just run them on.

Guest bitsa lurcher

tried selling them registered at a reasonable price, had a load of time wasters. i'm not selling them with papers at this price though, too close to christmas so i need them to have new homes. Too many dogs here or i would just run them on.

fair comment dean, good luck ;)

fair comment dean, good luck ;)

:thumbs:

Guest blue_boy

come of it mate put them in the country mans theres only messers on here put them up for a proper price dont be so desperate and dont drop a penny there worth it nice pups sell them for that price they'll end up withpedlers all the best BB