what the f**k has been going on...

This site will be brought out of it's current chaotic mob rule state whether you like it or not. From now on I will be warning anyone on any breaking of any rule on this site until you either clean up your act or get booted off. Anyone reregestering will be booted then and there for that alone.

The PM sent to every member on this site was the final warning for a lot of you.

Tough titty, you reap what you sow.

what pm i have'nt got one ?

Load of tosh,its not "Mob-rule"...................................Its "MOD-rule" ;)

come on mack it aint like that this place has gone to s h i t!!! people bullying abusing other members just downright bitching slagging and overall unrulyness it ruins it for alot of members who'r too afraid to post...the ammount of crap posts by people who think they know it all is ridiculous [bANNED TEXT]...it has to stop....this forums a good forum...made shit by a lot of cluiques and mob mongos...has to be sorted out!

Load of tosh,its not "Mob-rule"...................................Its "MOD-rule" ;)

come on mack it aint like that this place has gone to s h i t!!! people bullying abusing other members just downright bitching slagging and overall unrulyness it ruins it for alot of members who'r too afraid to post...the ammount of crap posts by people who think they know it all is ridiculous [bANNED TEXT]...it has to stop....this forums a good forum...made shit by a lot of cluiques and mob mongos...has to be sorted out!

:clapper: yip i,ll second that and add i believe that the majority on here are decent hunting folk weather it with dog gun or rod ,but things have been a bit silly lately f**k me everytime a new member posts there is some one screaming anti :blink:

my take on this is that a lot of newish members tend to hitch a ride on threads posted by the ones who have been on here a while and turn the screw in a sort of "you load them and I'll fire them" sort of way :angry:

This ends up with guys who I have known and respected for their input to the site getting involved in a load of bollox, getting threads removed and even leaving, I usually resort to "feck" but today I say "f**k" :o

Go find another site that puts up with the infantile antics some of you pricks display and then blame the mods for banning you :wallbash:

When I first joined, it took a lifetime to get "on board" and established :cry: , these days, any f****r and their family of dogs, cats or whatever can just jump straight in here :wallbash:

I'd say if nobody on here (established members and f**k me there are loads!!!!!!!!!!) can vouch for them................tell them to f**k off and play with their "Corsa's" in the supermarket car parks.....................OK? :drink:

Forums have to be mod-rule, as it was put. . . someone has to run the place.

I'd say if nobody on here (established members and f**k me there are loads!!!!!!!!!!) can vouch for them................tell them to f**k off and play with their "Corsa's" in the supermarket car parks.....................OK? :drink:
That's a bit harsh. . .

There's people here, not 'established', unknown by pretty much anyone who are genuine and not out for a cyber-ruck (and don't own Corsas ;) )

my take on this is that a lot of newish members tend to hitch a ride on threads posted by the ones who have been on here a while and turn the screw in a sort of "you load them and I'll fire them" sort of way :angry:

This ends up with guys who I have known and respected for their input to the site getting involved in a load of bollox, getting threads removed and even leaving, I usually resort to "feck" but today I say "f**k" :o

Go find another site that puts up with the infantile antics some of you pricks display and then blame the mods for banning you :wallbash:

When I first joined, it took a lifetime to get "on board" and established :cry: , these days, any f****r and their family of dogs, cats or whatever can just jump straight in here :wallbash:

spot on al!!!!