xmas chucks.

Guest MIST NET

Guest MIST NET

I think there around 6 months old (ill have to check my diary) if there not ready at xmas ill just have to wait :( .I bought the eggs off e bay so this is the 1st time with em. I must admit i did get the idea from HFW.

I think there around 6 months old (ill have to check my diary) if there not ready at xmas ill just have to wait :( .I bought the eggs off e bay so this is the 1st time with em. I must admit i did get the idea from HFW.

just bought a couple of indian game myself now ive got to find a dorking cockeral !let us know how you get on with yours taste wise.

What age would they be fully grown and ready to eat MN? I got 6 eggs off a guy I found on ebay and all 6 hatched under the broody. Looks like there's a few cocks so 1 or 2 of them will go for the table, hopefully christmas but I don't think they will be big enough. Nothing as fancy as yours :D But I'm fed up of dry turkey every year!

just hatched,

IMG_4304Large.jpg

Edited by maty j
Guest MIST NET

Wolfie,......MUPPET :no::no::no: .You really need to stop smoking that shit.

Maty j, i think around the 8 month mark and they should be ready. Ive fed em on wheat and table scraps so they mature a little slower (for more flavour).What x were the eggs you bought ?.

These won't be ready for XMAS then unfortunately, was looking forward to one too! There all pure breds, 2 wellsumers, 2 rhodeys and 2 barred plymouth rocks. It looks like there Is atleast one rhodey cock perhaps both are and there Is deffo one cock In the barred plymouths too. I think I'll keep one cock back and try some breeding too, havn't decided which yet. I'd like to get a indian game cock too and cross It with a dorking hen to try out some different table bird verietys.

Guest MIST NET
These won't be ready for XMAS then unfortunately, was looking forward to one too! There all pure breds, 2 wellsumers, 2 rhodeys and 2 barred plymouth rocks. It looks like there Is atleast one rhodey cock perhaps both are and there Is deffo one cock In the barred plymouths too. I think I'll keep one cock back and try some breeding too, havn't decided which yet. I'd like to get a indian game cock too and cross It with a dorking hen to try out some different table bird verietys.

maty j, i have a trio of indian game and when they come into lay (wont be too long ) i could send you some eggs ;) .id keep the plymouth and cross him with indian ive heard it works.

I'll have to have a look on the calender netter how old they will be and take It from there :)

The BPR Is the biggest cock out of them, well at this stage he Is. If you can sort me some eggs mate when they come Into lay again that will be spot on :yes: