BIT A LAMPING

Me and the nephew decided to set out for a couple a hours lamping,as soon as we got out the first field the rain could not come down any harder,so we took some cover till it turned to torential LOL then decided,well were soaked now so we might as well continue lilly run well takin her first 5 with ease,then down it came again soaked to the skin so we done another few fields and managed 14 but brought 10 home because 4 a them were bad with maxi,,but enjoyed the few hours out,,a couple a pics.. ;)

post-16941-1224800853_thumb.jpg

At least your getting out Wullie havn't been over the door because of the weather and Keano appears to have vanished of the face of the earth. The few bunny parks I have have been empty so hopefully we're due a turn with the weather and might get up to biggar the night if I can get folk on the bloody phone. :D

At least your getting out Wullie havn't been over the door because of the weather and Keano appears to have vanished of the face of the earth. The few bunny parks I have have been empty so hopefully we're due a turn with the weather and might get up to biggar the night if I can get folk on the bloody phone. :D
he's some man to get a hold of,probebly on the sauce,, :drink:
are you off out 2night...?? a saw a few bushy tails last night,,i'll leave them for use. :yes: