Springers, Cockers and Pointers

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tn_TheGirls-2.jpg

nice looking pack there mate .do you work them all .did you breed them youself ?

Yes there all work for there keep and bar the cocker there all my breeding plus there is two missing of that pic

Regards Steve

tn_TheGirls-2.jpg

nice looking pack there mate .do you work them all .did you breed them youself ?

Yes there all work for there keep and bar the cocker there all my breeding plus there is two missing of that pic

Regards Steve

fair play how do you find the cocker compares to the ess cheers bob

tn_TheGirls-2.jpg

Regards Steve

fair play how do you find the cocker compares to the ess cheers bob

My Ess line apart from one are very soft in temp,relatively easy to train but are very hard hunters made sure they hunted had chases before any formal trg could begin,a raised voice was suffice to steady or control.Unlike the cocker whose first attempt in the rabbit persuaded me that formal trg would be the best way too start.Her temperament is complety different to my springers as her hunting.She is a joy too have about the place but is not for the fainthearted.Iis the first one Ive trained and I suspect wont be the last..They do get under your skin havent worked out if its a good or a bad habit yet..

• 2 weeks later...
Here are my 2 bitches. GWP and ESS.

25102008372.jpg

Lovley looking Ess you have their Deek's,

The book's were great btw ;)

lovely looking gwp bitch, just purchased one my self.... interesting to say the least lol the pic is her at 9 weeks...

post-11020-1228602479.jpg

This is my husbands English springer spaniel dog...... Salsawattiez Bracken. By Paul Rawlings dog Toonarmy Trojan of Ormewood (FTW) out of a bitch by Tony Price's dog Follybreeze Pip (FTCH) post-27541-1228850453.jpg,

This is our foundation bitch now 13 yrs By Robinsmoor Sam of Flintwood (FTCH) out of Grousebutt Gwenllian post-27541-1228850712_thumb.jpg

and finally our breeding By Rytex raggamuffin of Deepfleet (FTCH) out of Grousebutt Bonny of Salsawattiez post-27541-1228851173_thumb.jpg