NEW WORKING TERRIER BOOK

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to everyone who has placed orders for the book....

I spoke with the printers this morning and they have informed me that the books will be with me no later than Friday of this week....The deadline was the 4th so moving to the 7th is not a mile off and as specified the books will still be sent out on or around the 10th November....

D.H, has informed me that the Earth Dog Running dog was posted out yesterday so look out for the review....

The next review will if all goes to plan, be in the Countrymans on the 19th November..so it all ties in well...Fingers crossed...Books will be sent recorded delivery for those who have asked...

Regards

Johhny

Thanks to everyone who has placed orders for the book....

I spoke with the printers this morning and they have informed me that the books will be with me no later than Friday of this week....The deadline was the 4th so moving to the 7th is not a mile off and as specified the books will still be sent out on or around the 10th November....

D.H, has informed me that the Earth Dog Running dog was posted out yesterday so look out for the review....

The next review will if all goes to plan, be in the Countrymans on the 19th November..so it all ties in well...Fingers crossed...Books will be sent recorded delivery for those who have asked...

Regards

Johhny

at last some real working borders i will buy the book just for that i work borders to