NEW WORKING TERRIER BOOK

I'll be ordering one and will look forward to reading it ;) , would I be right in thinking you will make about 40 grand out of this book ? it's certainly an incentive to write one, not for me mind, I'm far too illiterate.

And as far as Twats go, there are plenty of famous ones about :yes: but i was actually referring to the UGLY part :kiss:

Glad your going to buy it mate i was begining to think you were like the bloke in your avatar picture......but more of a LITTLE P...K....And i bet your eye colour is GREEN....Shall i sign yours then to.... A LITTLE P...K WITH GREEN EYES.

No need mate, I'm a blue eyed boy, and if you remember the discussion we had a couple of years back I aint too little either :tongue2:

I just think the book is a bit steep and also doubling up on the postage is IMO a tad greedy, why would i be jealous of anything ? least of all the 40k, I made that last week :big_boss: I will take my hat off if within its pages are things that haven't been touched upon before.

Good luck with the sales, my cheque is in the post, unsigned please and no kisses or lipstick marks.

Might be a good idea if you wait untill the book is out mate or at least wait for the reviews before you pass comment

Knowing the book is going to be signed you will have to read someone else's though. Can enclose receipt for proof of postage costs if requierd. Get ready to eat that hat bud. :yes:

Worked as HEAD doorman in B,ham city center for time mate so not to bothered about your size, i bet your dads bigger than mine as well ..... PM me if you want to discus things any further.... only to glad to oblige...dont forget to give your mobile no.

There's always one :thumbdown:

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOOKING FORWARD LOOKS A PROPER DIGGIN BOOK UN LIKE SOME STUFF PUT OUT RECENTLY :thumbs: !!

There is one thing i can guarantee about the book is that it has been written by a True terrier man for True terrier men.

It has not been written for individuals who must know that this site was closed down recently due to non constructive posts and yet seek to rubbish something they haven't even seen. I was expecting the green eyed monster to appear but not quite as soon.

It all gives the book some extra coverage.... so on that score...Thanks

I look forward to the day[FAST APPROACHING] when genuine terrier lads give their opinion on what has taken 3 1/2

years to complete from working terriers and lurchers for 30 years. That's over 35,000 words and 140 colour pics.

Ill let the book do my talking and wont be responding to any more childish posts as i will leave the moderators on the site to deal with those.

Regards

Johhny

if thats post is refering to me, i think you have the wrong idea about my posts.

im glad your letting the book do the talking, the proof is in the pudding as they say, lets hope its a goodun, you can never have too many good books.i think what people expect from books is higher now than what it was before perhaps..... i dont think folk would get away with being a plummer these days, or atleast i hope they wouldnt.

im still intregued about the photos though,more for my own curiosity that anything.

Guest blackntan
if thats post is refering to me, i think you have the wrong idea about my posts.

im glad your letting the book do the talking, the proof is in the pudding as they say, lets hope its a goodun, you can never have too many good books.i think what people expect from books is higher now than what it was before perhaps..... i dont think folk would get away with being a plummer these days, or atleast i hope they wouldnt.

I'm still intregued about the photos though,more for my own curiosity that anything.

plummers book the fell terrier, well researched , well written, set the bench mark and has never been surpassed,

im affarid i didnt think so,probs the best of a bad bunch,i just dont enjoy reading what i see as ezagerted truths (lies). wasent starting a plummer debate on this authors thread, i just thought it was the best way to put my thoughts over........ having thought about it, frain and darcy are still pumping out books though,so perhaps im wrong.

Guest blackntan
im affarid i didnt think so,probs the best of a bad bunch,i just dont enjoy reading what i see as ezagerted truths (lies). wasent starting a plummer debate on this authors thread, i just thought it was the best way to put my thoughts over........ having thought about it, frain and darcy are still pumping out books though,so perhaps im wrong.
MAYBE YOU SHOULD WRIGHT ONE MR HOUND , AM SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH ANECDOTAL STORIES AND VAST KNOWLEDGE TO PUT A YARN TOGETHER,
MAYBE YOU SHOULD WRIGHT ONE MR HOUND , AM SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH ANECDOTAL STORIES AND VAST KNOWLEDGE TO PUT A YARN TOGETHER,

I think he is doing an instructional book on how to ride a quad :clapper::clapper:

I'll be ordering one and will look forward to reading it ;) , would I be right in thinking you will make about 40 grand out of this book ? it's certainly an incentive to write one, not for me mind, I'm far too illiterate.

And as far as Twats go, there are plenty of famous ones about :yes: but i was actually referring to the UGLY part :kiss:

Glad your going to buy it mate i was begining to think you were like the bloke in your avatar picture......but more of a LITTLE P...K....And i bet your eye colour is GREEN....Shall i sign yours then to.... A LITTLE P...K WITH GREEN EYES.

No need mate, I'm a blue eyed boy, and if you remember the discussion we had a couple of years back I aint too little either :tongue2:

I just think the book is a bit steep and also doubling up on the postage is IMO a tad greedy, why would i be jealous of anything ? least of all the 40k, I made that last week :big_boss: I will take my hat off if within its pages are things that haven't been touched upon before.

Good luck with the sales, my cheque is in the post, unsigned please and no kisses or lipstick marks.

Only 40 K Last week ? Whats up mate did you have friday off work ?

nope and nope :victory:

just because i dont like someting you like blacky does make either of us write or wrong, i explained my reasons above..... so dont get silly about it,i suspect you take what i write a little too seriously.

and cheers wilf......... you messer.

Edited by wink hound

From looking at this post, as an outsider, personally someone can charge whatever for a book, its up to the people wanting it how much they are willing to pay, if its poor then obviously people won't buy.... Please don't let any personal issues get into this post as its seems genuine enough...Any fieldsports related books are great for us, its not exactly a mega profitable adventure for an author unless hes the next jk rowling of the uk dog scene...

Hats of for writing a book, if its good, I hope you do well :thumbs:

nope and nope :victory:

just because i dont like someting you like blacky does make either of us write or wrong, i explained my reasons above..... so dont get silly about it,i suspect you take what i write a little too seriously.

and cheers wilf......... you messer.

wait till the book has been released before comparison's are made Edited by gonetoearth

can you please read the thread before you comment,i never compared this book to any other book.

just for those who cant be bother to read what was put,

"im glad your letting the book do the talking, the proof is in the pudding as they say, lets hope its a goodun, you can never have too many good books.i think what people expect from books is higher now than what it was before perhaps..... i dont think folk would get away with being a plummer these days, or atleast i hope they wouldnt."

fair play i say, lots of folk talk about it but never doit, now we will see blucks efforts, no more complicated than that.

Edited by wink hound