NEW WORKING TERRIER BOOK

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just finished the book really enjoyed it the only fault,my copy isnt signed or numbered ,dont matter though .a decent addition to my collection

Will probably be worth double in that case. :blink:

JOHNNY

many thanks i recieved my copy today via fleebay ! i would like to say that although i have only skimmed through it ,it looks like it will be a classic and will stand alongside the best ! , the packaging was the best ive ever recieved and the whole package is well worth the money !THANK YOU AGAIN !

Hi Everyone

Was contacted before Christmas by a young lad called Warren. He lives in Chesterton, Cambridge.

He had been told to get in touch with me so i could get his Border terrier started for him...

To begin with i thought it was a wind up from someone who may know me, but after talking to him for a while it became obvious that he was quite serious in his attempt to get his dog going.

He really did make my day... He kept on calling me Mr as he asked me a hundred and one questions about working terriers.

He told me his farther had no interest in the terriers as he is a running dog man and offered me a nights lamping which made me laugh again. This young lad was as keen as mustard a bit like i was at the age of 13....

I told him that i would send him a book for Christmas as a reward for his courage in picking up the phone in the first place and secondly for his charm.

The book was sent to him as promised BUT has been returned to me via Royal Mail due to not being signed for / collected....

I know its a long shot but if anyone knows of this young chap please tell him to contact me again as i don't want him thinking i never kept my word. Knowing what kids are like today he may have access to the site ... Fingers crossed he gets word of this anyway.

Regards

Johnny

Thanks to all who have posted comments as regards to my book.... Much appreciated.... Thanks

the terrier world needs more people like you nice one mate for helping the young lad out :notworthy:

The book sales over xmas have done very well so thank you to everyone who has purchased a copy..I have put a new listing on Ebay as some people were having a job finding it....The book is now listed under Breaking Through rather than working terriers, although it can still be located in that category as well[hopefully].Check it out and tell me if you can find it okay and what you think...

Couple of years ago i would not have known how to switch a computer on..I amaze myself sometimes...Lol

I have started putting another book together as i am more than happy with the response i have had in regards to Breaking Through..Have a few good ideas up my sleeve...But welcome any ideas you may have yourselves as to what you would like as to the contents of another book..Your the customers so would like your in put fellas...

Please only PM me with any ideas you may have and i will treat them in the strictest confidence...

Hard to put into words how pleased i am that i have given something back to the sport of Working Terriers in the form of my book..Which will be around long after i am gone...

I know its down to you guys putting your hands in your pocket and under the present credit crunch i appreciate it i really do....So many...many thanks...I hope you all have a Healthy and Blessed 2009.

The book sales over xmas have done very well so thank you to everyone who has purchased a copy..I have put a new listing on Ebay as some people were having a job finding it....The book is now listed under Breaking Through rather than working terriers, although it can still be located in that category as well[hopefully].Check it out and tell me if you can find it okay and what you think...

Couple of years ago i would not have known how to switch a computer on..I amaze myself sometimes...Lol

I have started putting another book together as i am more than happy with the response i have had in regards to Breaking Through..Have a few good ideas up my sleeve...But welcome any ideas you may have yourselves as to what you would like as to the contents of another book..Your the customers so would like your in put fellas...

Please only PM me with any ideas you may have and i will treat them in the strictest confidence...

Hard to put into words how pleased i am that i have given something back to the sport of Working Terriers in the form of my book..Which will be around long after i am gone...

I know its down to you guys putting your hands in your pocket and under the present credit crunch i appreciate it i really do....So many...many thanks...I hope you all have a Healthy and Blessed 2009.

Someone just came up with a great idea...Dont know why i never thought of it myself Lol...Top man...Come on lads get them brains working...

Someone just came up with a great idea...Dont know why i never thought of it myself Lol...Top man...Come on lads get them brains working...

WHAT ABOUT A CHAPTER ON SOME OF THE CHARACTERS (NUMPTYS) THAT YOU MEET OVER THE YEARS THAT ARE MESSIN WITH DOGS FERRETS ETC . YOU MUST NO WHAT I MEAN THE TYPES THAT YOU CARNT TELL ANYTHING TO COS THEY KNOW IT CONSTANTLY LOOKIN FOR NEW DOGS FERRETS NETS I THINK ILL WRITE A BOOK MYSELF

Guest ragumup
What is your main driving force behind penning another publication JB ?

££££££££££££££££££ me would say :whistling:

who put you up to say that ??