NEW WORKING TERRIER BOOK

good reveiw, well done

any left for xmas????

Some left ...Get your orders in....

hi mate paul mullen ordered mine last week will ih ave to sign for it or will they just post it just so i cansort our lass to stay in ha cheers

Hi Paul, waiting for your payment to clear...Your book will be with you sometime towards the end of next week mate, hope this helps.

Regards

Johhny

no worries mate not allowed to read it til xmas anyway ha cheers tho

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got my copy monday hats of to you pick an shovel good book had to read half of it to my little boy who liked it a lot :thumbs:

Thanks for that...The Working of terriers will only continue if we can get the young uns involved...First you have to get them away from the game consoles and computers...Glad to say mine follow in my shoes. One into shooting and the other dogs...

got my copy monday hats of to you pick an shovel good book had to read half of it to my little boy who liked it a lot :thumbs:

Thanks for that...The Working of terriers will only continue if we can get the young uns involved...First you have to get them away from the game consoles and computers...Glad to say mine follow in my shoes. One into shooting and the other dogs...

your right there im only a young lad at 20 and thers not alot of young boys in my area doing much hope more boys get into it

received your book ...very nice, good quality,well written,good pics

brought back many memories ...i started out my hunting days the same as you hunting the railway embankments,ash tips ,sewage works etc hunting the railway lines in the square concrete tunnels used to run the cables through made me laugh ....we lost count of the rabbits we caught in them.....dug 10 feet one day on the railway with the local footie team playing below us ...one of the lads that started the dig was playing ......stopped digging ,ran down ,played his match with us above him and then back on the shovel again.,stuggling to back fill as all the soil had rolled down the embankment..30 yrs on and my son pays on that same field...i look up to the brambles and smile....where have the last 30 yrs gone......well done nice book ....tim

This is a PM i received last night one of many..so Thanks to all who have taken the time to send me feedback its much appreciated..Thanks again.

Regards

Johhny

Thinking of putting some for sale on Ebay as i have a paypal account on their...Any thoughts fellas

Ebay? Don't get greedy Johnny, wait til their gone, leave it a yr or 2 then reprint it just [bANNED TEXT] xmas then urs is paid for :D

P.s when's my book coming?

Edited by proudy