NEW WORKING TERRIER BOOK

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My copy arrived today, Some really good photos in fact bloody loads of them.

It looks like a belting book, proper quality about it.

Just one thing, some one has scribbled some childish writing inside the front cover......... :rofl:

Only kidding mate. All the best, Dave.

Is this for real boy. Im assuming that your a straight up guy Johnny but somebodies taking the piss here £14 postage to Southern Ireland and £16 to America! Im sure this will not go down to well and has already been explained a million times already but I cant help but get the feeling that Im being shafted here by somebody if I buy this book! Help me out here somebody,treat me like a four year old cause I cant get my head around it.

Says your from Belfast mate..?????

The only one taking the piss is you mate putin that on the thread.....

If you want the book buy it ...Proof of postage costs can be enclosed as i have stated previously :yes: !!!

I dont set the postage costs....... The post office does that :doh: .

If you cant afford it BOY ask for your pocket money to be put up....You might have to wait untill your four and a half for that though :thumbs: ....By then they all be sold :boogie: ....

Yeah i am straight up unlike yourself judging by your post.....Thats why ive written a book...Not to make the post office wealthy......SURPRISE....

Some people do take the piss..... Three and a half years to put a book together and someone cries about the post office delivery charges.....First class recorded mainland uk is £6.00 not to bad if you ask me.......

Not my fault if you live elsewhere.....

I understand not everyone is flush , the only thing i can suggest is that you get a mate from uk to buy book for you and collect from game fair in the Summer if you come over. :clapper:

Very childish response Johnny to a serious enquiry.Truth here is that Ive just stated what a lot of people are secretly thinking but are to polite to say,even the people who bought your book already.Im not suggesting that people should be renumerated for their work and efforts,I did think your book was slightly overpriced but that didnt bother me too much but I think your postage adds insult to injury and is clearly extravagant. Ive bought some of Darcies books and the postage was only £2 p&p so either somethings going on here or the post office is shafting you.I asked you initally for a price for Northern Ireland and Southern Ireland to see what was cheapest as I could somebody from the south to buy it for me.You only sent me a price for Southern Ireland which was £14.

Postage to Ulster is UK rate, so why would he give you the price for that? It's already stated.

Postage to Eire is a pain in the arse, expensive and unreliable, and charged at the same rate as most other foreign countries when posting from the UK.

£6 is about bang on for the book considering it's weight and that quite rightly JB wants it signing for to keep the scammers at bay.

Postage is charged by weight ............... now ask yourself again why books by other authors are cheaper to post.

Sounds much like you were trying to find the cheapest post price, fair enough, but to come on and accuse JB of ripping you with post charges is naughty, and you now look like a skint fool.

It's easy enough to check postage prices, go to the Royal Mail site and check yourself.

Polite? You must be joking, if lads think someone is having their pants down they soon say, so don't be cracking on everyone else is thinking Johnny is ripping them off.

Am surprised there are any books left to be honest, there won't be for long.

P+S, I think we had the same customer service training ........ :laugh:

It appears strongstuff that youve allowed your emotions to override your intellect and not read my posts,nobody accused anybody of anything,I enquired,big difference.Im no big shot and no millionaire but beleive me 40 or 50 quid wont break me and the phrase "A fool and his money are easily parted" springs too mind.Do you think its unreasonable to question something that you thinks not right or do you just hand out your hard earned cash willy nilly. I gaurantee you that theres people in Southern Ireland with a bad taste in their mouths,do your homework and youll see that some people have greivances.What is the cost to post this book to Northern Ireland,I beleive its more than £6.If Im wrong Ill eat humble pie,no bother

Postage to Northern Ireland is classed as mainland UK....Why... old politics i guess which have no place on this forum...For the record Ive been to Northern Ireland and Southern Ireland hospitality in both regions was A1 same as the people .... The postage to Northern Ireland is therefore £6.00...Got it so far ????

I will lower the postage cost to Southern Ireland to £12 from £14 as a good will gesture

Just remember fellas its me that has to do the packing with just the help of my family...Its me that has to stand in the post office for 2 hrs a time to get them sent. That's after spending three years writing the book...Then sorting out the self publishing side of things....Oh and not forgetting i work full time too...

So please stop the moaning as i ain't got the time or the inclination for it....Grow up for F---k sake.

If you cant afford the book I'm sorry..But you get what you pay for so nothing foolish in that lads...When you get the book compare its size and quality to the rest of the books you have on the subject ...Not to mention the content of the book which is ....Well you tell me fellas, come on...

Have not got the time for this....got books to wrap

Regards

Johhny

All over seas orders will require an additional £5 to the post and packaging..

Only single books can be sent at a time...cannot bundle multiple books together due to the special packaging the book will be sent in...so no reductions for more than one book at a time...Sorry

Regards

Johhny

Hey £6 I think is a grand price for recorded delivery of a book.The above statements are giving people the impression of something different.For a start its been said here"£6 p&p to mainland UK,Northern Ireland is not regarded as mainland UK,England,Scotland and Wales are.It also says "All over seas orders,additional £5" This added up to me to be at least £11 p&p to N.Ireland never mind the South.So if Im the muppet who cant understand simple information and give you a hard time,I apologize,but maybe the truth lies somewhere in between.That said,my cheque will be of to ya.

good reveiw, well done

any left for xmas????

Some left ...Get your orders in....

hi mate paul mullen ordered mine last week will ih ave to sign for it or will they just post it just so i cansort our lass to stay in ha cheers

Hi Paul, waiting for your payment to clear...Your book will be with you sometime towards the end of next week mate, hope this helps.

Regards

Johhny