NEW WORKING TERRIER BOOK

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the thread should be 'sent' to the for sale section, and the terrier section of the forum can be kept for discussion.
Ive read all the modern books on terriers and lurchers that have been coming out for the last 6or so years although i cant remember when lurcher dog addiction came out. Anyway this one is another cracker and good luck with the next. Its great to see working class blokes writing books about field sports.The youngsters can relate well to them because its in there own world.Well worth the money.Well done.

Thanks mate..not sure why this has been moved here ... my guess is a certain person wants it to disapear and so placed it here...

Maybe the thread should be 'sent' to the for sale section, and the terrier section of the forum can be kept for discussion.
Ive read all the modern books on terriers and lurchers that have been coming out for the last 6or so years although i cant remember when lurcher dog addiction came out. Anyway this one is another cracker and good luck with the next. Its great to see working class blokes writing books about field sports.The youngsters can relate well to them because its in there own world.Well worth the money.Well done.

Thanks mate..not sure why this has been moved here ... my guess is a certain person wants it to disapear and so placed it here...

For the record,,,, I posted the above as it seems a few folk have asked about certain things which they would have read in the book, and your reply is to buy the next book. To me, therefore its a 'for sale' thread, nothing wrong in that at all, but when people look in the terrier, lurcher or whatever forum, then it should be free (more or less) of sale ads.

For the record,,,, I posted the above as it seems a few folk have asked about certain things which they would have read in the book, and your reply is to buy the next book. To me, therefore its a 'for sale' thread, nothing wrong in that at all, but when people look in the terrier, lurcher or whatever forum, then it should be free (more or less) of sale ads.

And where does the time for posting all this stuff you want to know come from.... When i am writing and planning new material for future publications as well as other commitments i have...What i choose to do and when i do it is down to me...The thread has been moved....WHY and HOW that has been achieved i leave up to YOU to decide...

Just bringing this back to the top...

And where does the time for posting all this stuff you want to know come from.... When i am writing and planning new material for future publications as well as other commitments i have...What i choose to do and when i do it is down to me...The thread has been moved....WHY and HOW that has been achieved i leave up to YOU to decide...