NEW WORKING TERRIER BOOK

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to all those that have shown an interest in the book....

I know you wont be disappointed when you get your hands on it....

A few people have asked for specific issue numbers, the books will be sent out as the orders come in and in that order as i think this is the fairest way to do it. Also it will help me to keep things in order as giving specific numbers out is going only going to get confusing.

All of the books will be signed so you don't have to ask me to sign yours, however if you want anything else writing in it please write the details down when you send for the book.

Has anyone had their copy of Earth Dog Running Dog yet as i have not had mine yet i hope the editor has given the book a thumbs up.

how much postage for us in ireland thanks

I wont be able to get a price on p&p until on or around the 4th of November as that is when i take delivery of them...

As soon as i have them i will take one to the post office...not sure what it will be as it is a good sized book 10x8 and has some weight to it.

As soon as i know i will post info on the site for all you Terrier men over-seas.

Thanks to all those that have shown an interest in the book....

I know you wont be disappointed when you get your hands on it....

A few people have asked for specific issue numbers, the books will be sent out as the orders come in and in that order as i think this is the fairest way to do it. Also it will help me to keep things in order as giving specific numbers out is going only going to get confusing.

All of the books will be signed so you don't have to ask me to sign yours, however if you want anything else writing in it please write the details down when you send for the book.

Has anyone had their copy of Earth Dog Running Dog yet as i have not had mine yet i hope the editor has given the book a thumbs up.

is it possible to order one unsigned ?

Sorry but all the books will be signed, as this will only add value to the book in the future. If you don't want it signed i suggest you may be better off not purchasing one. I hope this helps.

I have attached another Chapter Break for you all to look at ....This will be the last one i put up as the review in both the Earth Dog Running Dog and the Countrymans Weekly will be out in due course....Apologies for the dodgy bloke in the pic...Lol

post-24915-1225386263_thumb.jpg

No need mate, I'm a blue eyed boy, and if you remember the discussion we had a couple of years back I aint too little either :tongue2:

I just think the book is a bit steep and also doubling up on the postage is IMO a tad greedy, why would i be jealous of anything ? least of all the 40k, I made that last week :big_boss: I will take my hat off if within its pages are things that haven't been touched upon before.

Good luck with the sales, my cheque is in the post, unsigned please and no kisses or lipstick marks.

far from it infact, your5.4 and 15.5 stone, that dos indeed make you not too little!! :whistling::tongue2::tongue2:

40k last week squire flapper, i suspect your slipping, you should quit going out with idiots on quads!!

just to re-ask my question pic, they are photoshoped photos aint they?

Edited by wink hound

no mate i just ment generally, your title of flapper dispit ehow much you dislike it was born a few moons ago, and not by me......... i was not concerned about the said event,(you know me, easy come easy go :victory: ) i was more woried you got your belly filled :tongue2:

now stop being such an old tart and go and add another few k to your weekly target. :big_boss:

then you maybe able to afored my new signed book im bringing out :thumbs: