Cant remember what he called what was wrong with him,..Something to so with his chest but should be okay

thanks lukey thats put my mind at rest just a little bit worried thats all thanks again and to evryone else hope he gets well soon

Guest JohnGalway

I can't see Ricky messing you around, from what I know of him he's a straight dealer. If he's in hospital he's hardly likely to be in the best position either to communicate with you or send you the item. Perhaps Lukey could pass on your mobile number to Ricky. I'm sure all of this can be sorted out.

Also, when you receive the item, perhaps an apology would not go amiss ;)

I can't see Ricky messing you around, from what I know of him he's a straight dealer. If he's in hospital he's hardly likely to be in the best position either to communicate with you or send you the item. Perhaps Lukey could pass on your mobile number to Ricky. I'm sure all of this can be sorted out.

Also, when you receive the item, perhaps an apology would not go amiss ;)

Why should an apology be needed ???? The guy hasn't accussed anyone of anything or been disrespectful ???? He's only asked a sensable question and is anxious about his money/goods !! As any one would be ! I've just sent an e mail to John Norriss for goods that are overdue; should I apologise to THEM when the goods eventualy arrive ???

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
Guest bigredbusa
i think im being ripped off, i paid a boy on this site £200 for a airgun a week ago and stilled not received it i gave £25pp for next day delivery a week later still no gun. he said hes looking for a suitable box to put it in witch i can understand and was happy with but it does not take a week to find a box and now i cant get in touch with him ive sent him emails and no response and his inbox is full so i cant send him a message.so i was hoping if sombody on here had a contact number for him to help find out whats going on his name is ricky n p p, i would be most gratefull for any help thanks

well im glad it is sorted , and you didnt go flying in so no need for an apology i say , at least you know it is coming.

good luck with the baby mate , mines 6 months old now and is driving me potty

We should hear his side before all the mud slinging starts , to be fair . Not long back i sent an air rifle , paid for garanteed 48 hour delivery and it took about 10 days !!!! :icon_eek: And i felt really bad about it , the buyer and i spent along time on the web tracking parcels and the like , but i did keep him informed , and i was very lucky he was patient and polite throughout , as i probably would not have been .

I still have it Buster and so far it has accounted for 135 of Hertfordshires finest bunnies!!!

:thumbs::thumbs:

Guest JohnGalway

I wouldn't be too awful happy with my name being on public display on a topic that starts off "I think I'm being ripped off..."

There are easier ways to get into contact with someone without starting out on that particular foot.

With all the jumping to conclusions that goes on here we must have a huge number of fit and healthy members :clapper:

Guest buster321c
We should hear his side before all the mud slinging starts , to be fair . Not long back i sent an air rifle , paid for garanteed 48 hour delivery and it took about 10 days !!!! :icon_eek: And i felt really bad about it , the buyer and i spent along time on the web tracking parcels and the like , but i did keep him informed , and i was very lucky he was patient and polite throughout , as i probably would not have been .

I still have it Buster and so far it has accounted for 135 of Hertfordshires finest bunnies!!!

:thumbs::thumbs:

Good to hear that buddy , glad its doing you well :thumbs: