your kills

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest air gunner

i take it your rifle is above 12ft pnds? i wouldent be able to kill one cub with my bsa supersport would i? but anyway nice one i have 2 fully grown foxes on my land and they are after my chickens i wouldent be able to head shot it and kill one? my guns not powerfull enough its not seriouse but getting rid of them would be good.

i take it your rifle is above 12ft pnds? i wouldent be able to kill one cub with my bsa supersport would i? but anyway nice one i have 2 fully grown foxes on my land and they are after my chickens i wouldent be able to head shot it and kill one? my guns not powerfull enough its not seriouse but getting rid of them would be good.

A 17HMR is a rimfire mate

Hi all,

Only got pictures of a few deer and wild boar but they don't count as they certainly weren't taken with my rapid 7 but I would like to ask what's with that cr*p on the 1st picture of page 2. Not good by any stretch of the imagination. Can one of you mods sort it?

Cheers,

Pete.

take photos to show your mates and to contribute to the forum init.

thats what this forum is here for aint it to show your kills and to share the times you have had out in the field, but if thats how you think mate is your opinion not ours.

all the best any way mate liam