your kills

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had a day off work again on tuesday so went out about 2.15 ta me fav sitty tree, been here on the weekend and had 10 woodies so i knew this was a good place. only stayed till around 4.45 and had 9 woodies all head shots aprt from one which was a bit low, neck shot still a clean kill. just took the picture and bagging pigeons up when one lone pigeon landed about 35 yards away on outset of wood. could just make out his head so went for it , another clean head shot to make the bag to 10 again. heres a pic,

Nice bag Midge.

• 2 weeks later...
I personally dont see the "sport" in shooting a resting phesant up a tree.

Phesants are released for "Sport" aka flying over guns at 40mph.

Not dropping a gamebird at heehaw range with an air rifle when it is in the saftey of a tree :(

Just my opinion

i think the same mate they are for shot guns only and flying most of them no when they on the floor they are safe its =so so easy to shoot them i see hundreds a day not just on shooting land but wilds ones to they dont even run. shooting them with an airgun is not sport i think . we can all have our say thats what this site is for

I personally dont see the "sport" in shooting a resting phesant up a tree.

Phesants are released for "Sport" aka flying over guns at 40mph.

Not dropping a gamebird at heehaw range with an air rifle when it is in the saftey of a tree :(

Just my opinion

i think the same mate they are for shot guns only and flying most of them no when they on the floor they are safe its =so so easy to shoot them i see hundreds a day not just on shooting land but wilds ones to they dont even run. shooting them with an airgun is not sport i think . we can all have our say thats what this site is for

Sorry lads, but if I fancy a pheasy for tea and happen across one, then I'll shoot the f****r with whatever I've got in my hands at the time, be it in a tree, on the deck, wherever.

Cant stand fecking snobbery in any shape or form. :nono:

not tree rat was my first tree rat

of animals i shot it gos like this

1st crow

2nd rat

3rd squirrel

4th rabbit(shot last night and my first rabbit!)

arron look at that mate i dont bielive you have shot anything with a shot gun to be honest you chat shite about shooting a rat at 5 yards with a >22 rimmy >

lets ask arron to come to the game fairs and lets have a comp on the clay piegion shooting shot gun men against the air guners and the same on the sir gun rannge be good that we should set it up.

lets have it over the season and the last one at the middlans game fair

not tree rat was my first tree rat

of animals i shot it gos like this

1st crow

2nd rat

3rd squirrel

4th rabbit(shot last night and my first rabbit!)

arron look at that mate i dont bielive you have shot anything with a shot gun to be honest you chat shite about shooting a rat at 5 yards with a >22 rimmy >

lets ask arron to come to the game fairs and lets have a comp on the clay piegion shooting shot gun men against the air guners and the same on the sir gun rannge be good that we should set it up.

lets have it over the season and the last one at the middlans game fair

Feck the shooting, I'd bet young Aaron could beat you in a spelling competition, you retard. Does it make you feel a big man picking on a 13 year old lad?

You said in one post that you had 30 odd years experience, well it's about time you used it or fecked off. :yes: