44 replies to this topic

#31 victor

victor

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 10:18 am

i wish i could get some, have wanted them for years now but mum wont let me as i have to manny animals already :D

#32 Paul in North Lincs

Paul in North Lincs

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 11:03 am

I have about 70 pure white Loguns :victory:

Attached File  post_6717_1219653281__Small_.jpg   62.08KB   20 downloads

#33 Chaz

Chaz

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 01:30 pm

I had them up until a couple of years ago when a change in job and one or two other easons forced me to pack them up

a few pics of my own inbred family based on the old Joe Shore birds

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#34 Guest_traceyg_*

Guest_traceyg_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 October 2008 - 01:44 pm

yes we have been racing pigeons for a few years now . Son won the young fancier of the year for our region last year.And its looking good for this season . We entered two one loft races but didn't win anything. But we have had some great results http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

what part of country you from tracey the swol race is great and always good results

if you know of any other ones nearby just put some pics up
sorry only just seen question :blink: :blink: Iam in north Yorkshire will try and get some pics up

#35 jack_russels.

jack_russels.

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 12:45 pm

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#36 poacher2225

poacher2225

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,045 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 12:48 pm

my dad race's pigeons

where are you from poacher2225

brodon hampshire

#37 jimmy0211

jimmy0211

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 821 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 05:19 pm

my little brother has racing pigeons...i think we should let the ferrets in and any they don't kill we should shoot

#38 patterdale(shot)

patterdale(shot)

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 05:31 pm

dose any one here keep tumblers i have about 50 to 60 of them

#39 Joe1302

Joe1302

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 08:47 pm

no but wondering price range. oh and if you want to go in the swolrace you need to go on the website and speak to richard

#40 RichardC18

RichardC18

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 01:48 pm

about two months ago we were coming home from ferreting. we found a racing pigeon on the road. he appeared to have a broken wing and he had no tail feathers(it was just all bloody) so we brought him home and kept him in a small shed. meanwhile we contacted racingpigeon.ie. we told them his code on his tag around his ankle but we got no reply! so we kept feeding him and today he's made a full recovery! he lives in the loft in the shed now he can fly properly now and he seems to think that this is his new home so now i guess he's ours unless someone contacts us.

#41 iamduvern

iamduvern

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 992 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 02:14 pm

my little brother has racing pigeons...i think we should let the ferrets in and any they don't kill we should shoot

Wankers like this we can do without!!! :chair: :chair:

I recently had a little scroat taking a pop at my pigeons from his bedroom window I kicked his backside and his old man when he had a go and held on to the little springer he was using I lost 8 of this years young uns to the little sod

#42 patterdale(shot)

patterdale(shot)

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 05:26 pm

no but wondering price range. oh and if you want to go in the swolrace you need to go on the website and speak to richard

a fiver a bird i wat i ppay

#43 jimmy0211

jimmy0211

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 821 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 11:11 am

Wankers like this we can do without!!! http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

I recently had a little scroat taking a pop at my pigeons from his bedroom window I kicked his backside and his old man when he had a go and held on to the little springer he was using I lost 8 of this years young uns to the little sod
was a joke mate... my little brother started th topic was saying it to wind him up just calm down

#44 Guest_MY LAW_*

Guest_MY LAW_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 November 2008 - 05:44 am

i got them 6 years ago ,no more salmon in the local river so had to find some thing to do in the summer ,best thing i ever done ,only prob is i like a chalenge ,so i went for extrem distance and came unstuck ,like every thing in life you have to have the right tools for the job ,and with pigeon racing i soon learnd in this game patents is every thing then it is the best birds for the job ,now i am starting to get some where ,i sent one bird to barcelona this year 752 miles to my loft ,he is a 5 year old ,and he made it home ,not in race time but the morning i went up the loft and saw him it was like winning the loto.unles you are involved in pigeons i dont think you will ever experance how it feels .[probibly like your dog catching a 100 bunnies in one night ]iv never done that only just under half . :thumbs:

#45 poacher2225

poacher2225

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,045 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 11:22 am

i made my dad a racing pigeon forum yester day hears a link if aney racing pigeon people want to join thers not much on ther at the min becouse i only done it yesterday and could not find a forum for him to join so made this one for him

http://s1.zetaboards...eons_etc/index/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users