Sign in to follow this  
ands

Fox Hunting With Lurchers by day

Guest proudy
Just thought id let you know about a new dvd of lurchers working foxes-hunting coursing catching marking etc.(advert in next months EDRD)This is not foxing on the fells 2 but an official dvd release that includes some footage some of you may have seen before in FOTF Hopefully it will be well recieved by working dog men thanks ands

Is this the two merle lurchers hunting foxes on the hills in Wales? If it is I bought it for £2 a on ebay about 18months ago, worth the money I paid but not £17 ;)

Guest proudy

Well the one I have the merle lurcher is fencing with the fox which is lunging for the dog, I thought the dog was gonna turn & run away from the fox. Still wouldn't pay £17 for it, I'll just wait til someone copies it & puts it on ebay

Edited by proudy

Sounds like FOTF 1 mate,the £17 one is FOTF 2 which is 20 minutes of the first one and 40 minutes fresh footage.

Buy it Maty,I hereby appoint you official DVD critic,buy,watch,give your punditry :notworthy:

I couldn't possibly be the official DVD critic...unless the DVDs were free ;) Besides I think your reviews are much more entertaining :D

Edited by maty j