Fox Hunting With Lurchers by day

ands

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would that be the wrecking-crew one mate?I was actually offered it 2 weeks ago on VHS-cassette :blink: so it must have been around for a while :clapper:

ye i had it on cassette and i got it then on dvd i must have watched it 200 times i really enjoyed it

Guest oldskool

there is a really good one the lurchermania guys done but they decided not to put it in production... theres a few different crosses and some brilliant fox action in it... i only seen a rough clip of it but from what i seen it looked really good... definatley on par with the wrecking crew dvd... although instead of deers they take hares, all pre-ban stuff... cant get my hands on a good copy of it tho

ive seen a cracking lamping dvd ... very good footage... the bloke has more than one lamping dvd

"one man and his dogs "

"from dusk till dawn"

"A cold wind blows"

cracking footage... does anyone know the name of the bloke who does them

call that bloke jim . SPORTING VIDEOS.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest oldskool
watched this dvd today a good watch

i love the bit when the fox takes the dog for a run around the rock and then stands to look at him to see what way the dog goes so he can run opposite but the lurcher knew better and headed straight over the rock... typical collie cross eh! :)

Guest lurcherboy2008

ill have to get the wrecking crew, iv seen all the lampers DVD's i think one man and his dog is definetly the best that lurcher fynn misses just as many rabbits as she catches mind but still a young bitch shes dead now

Guest oldskool
ill have to get the wrecking crew, iv seen all the lampers DVD's i think one man and his dog is definetly the best that lurcher fynn misses just as many rabbits as she catches mind but still a young bitch shes dead now

apparently they are all dead... Fynn took fits and died.... Sky got hit with a car.... Tarn (the pointer cross) broke her neck... and i think something happened Moss too but i cant remember...

i think the only one left is the wee whippet/bull cross...

I watched the "Wrecking-crew" disc you mentioned oldskool,has to be the best dvd on the market,non-stop action,excellent watch :)

Hurry up and get It sent to me then :D you liked those heroes of the cold night DVD's......and the songs ;)

Guest lurcherboy2008

apparently they are all dead... Fynn took fits and died.... Sky got hit with a car.... Tarn (the pointer cross) broke her neck... and i think something happened Moss too but i cant remember...

i think the only one left is the wee whippet/bull cross...

i heard about 1 of them hit by a car forgot the lampers name now spoke to him in the midland last year i can remember him saying about it, wrecking crew is the next DVD on the list