Sign in to follow this  
ands

Fox Hunting With Lurchers by day

Guest oldskool

the wrecking crew is by far the best lamping dvd available... i think most folk have the old shitty rough copy but there is a really sharp copy on the market and it lasts about 2 hours plus...

i really liked the lamper volumes although 'one man and his dogs' is the best out of them IMO... it only last an hour but there is alot more action jammed in... i thought that Fin bitch was poor???

FOTF 2 ( although, its not a sequel) is good... there is a few good up close runs... i think there is a few different versions of the old one which is maybe why some folk think its good and others think its poor??

Link for the sharp "Wrecking-crew" version mate?To be honest personally I havent met anyone who acclaimed FOTF,most said it was mediocre,only in here have I seen anyone say its watchable :blink:

Guest oldskool

i bought my wrecking crew dvd off teejay on here... there's alot more deers and foxes on it and the quality is 1st class

That's the version I have of the wreckin crew, The shit one. I turned It off after a couple of mins as It really Is that bad! If you get a decent copy of It Mack, do us one :thumbs: FOTF not your cup of tea then? I thought It was watchable and not that bad. The action In It Is different from all others on the market and that Is the clincher IMO. If the quality, camera angles etc were better....so would the overall DVD :thumbs:

I can't remember which lamper volume I have, think It may be 4 rouges? I'll have a look for It and a few others and get them posted tomorrow or friday.

Tomorrow or friday :blink: f*****g hell,we could be dead by then,oh,sorry,I forgot,you do things in "Welsh-time" :D I wont do you a copy of Wrecking-crew if I get the decent version,I will GIVE you it after I watched it as i am not a knock-off-nigel and intellectual-property piracy is prohibited,no burning of DVD's for me :angel:

Welsh time :blink: I think It's just Maty time :D You're too kind mack :clapper: I think the wreckin crew Is just video camera footage with no copyright attached anyway :whistling:

No copyright?Its still intellectual property Maty ;) But it will be easier just to pop the original DVD in a Jiffy-envelope,whats your burner speed? -36? :whistling:

Burner speed, -36. Don't know what you mean :crazy: The jiffy bag though :kiss: I don't mind you re-using bags but can you remove the old senders address please? Tranniegear.com Is bad for my image :kiss:

Its not tranniegear,its slow-mo.com,f*****g hell,hope you never ask me to rush when I am doing you a favour :clapper:

I thought It may of been one Mark sent you :kiss: Quit whingeing, you'll get them.......This side of the olympics If your lucky :whistling::D

whats the name of the foxing dvd with the bullxs its about 2hours long and there is deer being coursed aswell day and night .Theres an excellent black and whitr bullx bitch in it?