Fox Hunting With Lurchers by day

ands

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oldskool

the wrecking crew is by far the best lamping dvd available... i think most folk have the old shitty rough copy but there is a really sharp copy on the market and it lasts about 2 hours plus...

i really liked the lamper volumes although 'one man and his dogs' is the best out of them IMO... it only last an hour but there is alot more action jammed in... i thought that Fin bitch was poor???

FOTF 2 ( although, its not a sequel) is good... there is a few good up close runs... i think there is a few different versions of the old one which is maybe why some folk think its good and others think its poor??

That's the version I have of the wreckin crew, The shit one. I turned It off after a couple of mins as It really Is that bad! If you get a decent copy of It Mack, do us one :thumbs: FOTF not your cup of tea then? I thought It was watchable and not that bad. The action In It Is different from all others on the market and that Is the clincher IMO. If the quality, camera angles etc were better....so would the overall DVD :thumbs:

I can't remember which lamper volume I have, think It may be 4 rouges? I'll have a look for It and a few others and get them posted tomorrow or friday.

Tomorrow or friday :blink: f*****g hell,we could be dead by then,oh,sorry,I forgot,you do things in "Welsh-time" :D I wont do you a copy of Wrecking-crew if I get the decent version,I will GIVE you it after I watched it as i am not a knock-off-nigel and intellectual-property piracy is prohibited,no burning of DVD's for me :angel: