Fox Hunting With Lurchers by day

ands

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MIST NET
dont watch any of marcus parish' coursing vids (the dark destroyer)then mackem..theyll have you puking :D .

Mist,have you watched FOTF?Truthfully its amateurish at best,fair enough the dogs are seasoned workers on that terrain and put on a good show,but 99% of the action takes place on a valleyside 1/2 mile away from the camera-man :blink:

I watched it the other night,the dogs new how to work the fell alright but the camera work is wank ...just like 99% of the dvds on sale....tell you the truth i stopped buying dvds on hunting a while back..imo you can count the good ones on one hand(i borrowed the fotf of wolfie...well... everyone said it was good :blink: ).

Guest oldskool

well unless your david attenborough with all the hi-tech jargin then thats what all hunting dvds are going to be like... i like this new version because there is a few good runs up close and the sound track is better although old christy moor can carry a tune :) ... at the end of the day its just a hunter heading out and you will see what he see's.. and if he knows how to use the zoom you will see a bit more...

the worst camera work i had the misfortune of witnessing is the one by billy bruce... for fecksake, its just dots running around in the distance!! i thought maybe the camera didnt have the zoom for the job but then i seen him zoom in only to zoom back out again and miss the action...

I actually watched the entire disc last night,got genuine eye-strain,but towards the end there is a very good clear scene of the fox fencing off two dogs and a short running battle ensues,the footage lasts about a minute tops :blink:

ive seen a cracking lamping dvd ... very good footage... the bloke has more than one lamping dvd

"one man and his dogs "

"from dusk till dawn"

"A cold wind blows"

cracking footage... does anyone know the name of the bloke who does them

ive seen a cracking lamping dvd ... very good footage... the bloke has more than one lamping dvd

"one man and his dogs "

"from dusk till dawn"

"A cold wind blows"

"THE LAMPER"

"one man and his dogs "

"from dusk till dawn"

"A cold wind blows"

"THE LAMPER"

theres cracking footage on them dvds... and his bitch finn is one hell of a bitch