foxing with lamp and rifle

• 1 month later...
i dont need to read it as i know it all already ,foxshooting is so easy ,so why should any body need a book on how to pick up a gun and pull the trigger :laugh: how many pages are in this book ??

i dont need to read book's myself as i also know the score when it comes to (easy foxshooting) as you put it but not every one is like you some may be just starting off with fox control so for them it would be an intresting read , plus i like to see what technique other's use

whats the guy going to put in his second book that should of been in his first ?? how many ways is there to shoot a fox ?? theres only one way i know and thats get it in your sights and pull the trigger :D now getting your fox in your sights is a differant matter :whistle:

whats the guy going to put in his second book that should of been in his first ?? how many ways is there to shoot a fox ?? theres only one way i know and thats get it in your sights and pull the trigger :D now getting your fox in your sights is a differant matter :whistle:

who know's what he will put in his next book if there is a next one ,perhaps he's in it to make money, yes anyone can squeze a trigger ,but ive seen some that are just crap shot's and i know it's not the rifle because it's my rifle they had a go with, and your right getting your fox there is a different matter but some cannot do that so that is why i think the book would be useful to those that can not