Folding air rifle

paddy.t

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think its because if its under a certain overall length then its no longer classed as a rifle so can only legally operate up to 6 ft/lbs. Thats why the TDR wont work without the stock fitted. it would certainly be very useful though, i've always fancied doing it to my ratcatcher.

i think its because if its under a certain overall length then its no longer classed as a rifle so can only legally operate up to 6 ft/lbs. Thats why the TDR wont work without the stock fitted. it would certainly be very useful though, i've always fancied doing it to my ratcatcher.

aye, but when its all put to gether whos gonna know, im thinking more for going down woods at night and poping a bunny or two off

aye, but when its all put to gether whos gonna know, im thinking more for going down woods at night and poping a bunny or two off

it would be fine unless the rozzers pick you up. in that case technically its an illegal firearm. i wouldnt risk it personally but its still an appealing idea!

it would be fine unless the rozzers pick you up. in that case technically its an illegal firearm. i wouldnt risk it personally but its still an appealing idea!

Didn't Theoben do a Scirroco (Spelling) in a screw together kit? 3, 12" approx piece's screwed together?

Hmm I thought the Shirocco was just a break barrel gas ram rifle :hmm:

No. sure i've got a copy somewhere, in Airgunner or Air gun mag a few years ago they was a article on a Special Edition that folden into a case.

Your going to want me to go in the attic and get the Mag now are'nt you?

No. sure i've got a copy somewhere, in Airgunner or Air gun mag a few years ago they was a article on a Special Edition that folden into a case.

:laugh: Off you trot into the spider webs in the dark attic :laugh:

:laugh: Off you trot into the spider webs in the dark attic :laugh:

If you think i'm going all the way to the Defender cubby box for the torch you can fcuk, anyway 9 cans and no ladders to the attic?!?! Not happening. I will def find it out tmrw as it is a very good read.