Back on form again

Harris Will

Hey all,

My FHH is back in action as of today! Been flying her for about 3 weeks so far this season, mostly fitness work to get some of her fat off & build her muscles back up. She still needs a bit more weight off after her first moult as her recalls are not quite 100% yet. But took her out to walk her on my permission this afternoon anyway & see if i could get her a few slips off the fist...

And here's the result! :toast:

post-9692-1223843824.jpg

post-9692-1223843867.jpg

waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy :clapper:

Tell the truth Will, You've been what for 3 weeks training I THINK NOT

more like the Mrs wouldn't let you out :whistling:

:thumbdown:

:icon_redface:

under the thumb

:laugh::laugh::laugh: You'll have to let me know Spar when he is aloud out to play sometime :whistling:

Jasper

under the thumb

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

Far from it bud. She was at home in the kitchen cooking dinner! ;)

Seems she's training up better than the hawk :whistling:

under the thumb

:laugh::laugh::laugh: You'll have to let me know Spar when he is aloud out to play sometime :whistling:

Jasper

I'm not under the thumb.... :cray::whistling:

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

Far from it bud. She was at home in the kitchen cooking dinner! ;)

Seems she's training up better than the hawk :whistling:

Yea and I bet she doesn't know you just write that because you wouldn't still be online she would of give you a back hander and sent you to your room. :tongue2:

She aint here mate... & she'd agree with that statement anyway :11: ;)

By the way do you like her jesses.....! Look familiar??? :)

Yea chap I did notice them, I will let you catch up on the bag as I do fancy that trip to Hungry

looking good mate nice bird too

Cheers mate!

Well got her out later this avo. Kitted up & off onto a stretch of land thats usually good for the bunnies! Sadly nothing about, however i did spot one sitting out in the next field! Stalked up to the boundary & it sat quite still. Got within about 80yards away stood by the ditch between the two fields & she clocked it & was off... Straight lined all the way out & whilst i was pulling myself out the ditch she was on it!!! Went up & dispatched it for her & gave her a good feed up & headed back to the truck!

So thats kill NO;2 in the bag... Not doing as well as some on here but had a bit of an issue with getting her weight down after the moult!!! No pictures as i'd left the camera in the truck.

Will ;)

After cropping Ellie out on rabbit on Tuesday & her holding her weight the past couple of days, i managed to get her out today... Got to my permission & walked her up the edge of one of the fields. Then sent her off into the woods for a look see! Followed her in but no one at home! Left the wood & headed off up along another field, called her on & she sailed past me down into the next field & Bang....

So that's another one in the bag!!! Gave her a bit of a feed up off it & carried on walking with her on the fist. Came across 2 cock pheasants fighting in the middle of a freshly cropped beet field, Got a bit closer up the hedge line & sent her off. But unfortunately, all she got was 2 feet full of feathers!

ATB. Will ;)

post-9692-1224880026.jpg

post-9692-1224880106.jpg

Edited by Harris Will