Theoben S-TYPE for Timelord

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a nice gun tht is u lucky mother trucker. hope it is wrth the hours you grafted for the 900 quid lol. i cant believe it come with a harris bipod aswell. Im glad the waiting is finally over for u aswell mate, its the worst bit for me.

Happy shootin !!

Thanks hughesey1552 I'm totally over the moon with it and I've only put 70 shots through it already. The Harris bipod comes as standard with the S-TYPE'S and it certainly is the dogs nuts of bipods too :)

happy days TL :thumbs:

Thanks hw97 you just can't inmagine how happy I am with this gun, and this morning I cured it's virginity with a pigeon off my bird table in the back garden :D

Sorry no pic of the pigeon as my Shar-Pei dog ripped it to bits :clapper:

Thanks hw97 you just can't inmagine how happy I am with this gun, and this morning I cured it's virginity with a pigeon off my bird table in the back garden :D

haha bit of fun for you and the dog ay and nothin better than your first kill with your new rifle get's the adreniline (spelling) flowing threw ya body haha

Lovely rifle there mate ;) I have had a couple of theoben mfr's, accurate as anything, lovely mag system, fantastic shot count, brilliant stocks, cannot fault any of the rapid range. If you decide to go FAC the rapids the rifle to do it with, enjoy it, atvb Richard

Lovely rifle there mate ;) I have had a couple of theoben mfr's, accurate as anything, lovely mag system, fantastic shot count, brilliant stocks, cannot fault any of the rapid range. If you decide to go FAC the rapids the rifle to do it with, enjoy it, atvb Richard

I totally agree and IMO nothing comes close to a Theoben rifle for accuracy and shot count, like you say the stocks are brilliant, and I've got a lovely piece of walnut with mine.

I dought I will go FAC and this is why I went .177 in 12ft/lb with a full charge 250BAR I will get 500 shots from it so I'm a very happy chap...