Theoben S-TYPE for Timelord

Im happy for you mate.Be good to hear you review on the theoben.They are a bit pricey but as you said mate.Top notch air rifle.I will stick with my evo for now as i only just bought it.

The Evolutions are lovely guns I used to own one a few years back, but I'm a PCP man these days and as for money well :whistling: I'm not short of a few quid ;) as me and my mrs run a good business that does well. We work very hard and when we buy things we will get the best we can afford...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice hope u get on with it

looks a nice gun with a good shot count

and remember time flys when your having fun

so try and have some fun for the next 3 weeks and the time will go quicker lol

brecon3

Cheers brecon3 I will definately take your advice ;)

i'll bet your counting the day arent you :tongue2:

Don't you start :tongue2: :laugh TICK TOCK TICK TOCK :laugh:;)

i could only dream of owning such a weapon i hope it lives up to ur expectations!

good luck :clapper:

As they say dreams can come true and this is only possible if you are determined enough to make it happen ;)

I'm sure it will exceed my expectations and knock spots off all the guns tha lads have down my gun club :laugh:

Don't ask what they have down the gun club because most of you here have posted about them..

Naaaah, looked at the pics: Too wierd for a beginner. Is that an RPG under the barrel? Where's the trigger? Can I have your old gun? :notworthy:

My stepson will be using my other gun with me to go out shooting so the answer is no. The trigger is there as well as the safety catch too, the RPG (as you refer to it as) is the 500cc buddy bottle holding 3000psi/200bar of pressure to give me 500 shots in .177 :gunsmilie:

This is the Rolls Royce of air rifles and all these BSA's and Air Arms etc don't even come near the Theobens :whistling:

I'm enviouse and jealouse Timelord :laugh:.

Fire some pic's up and let us know your verdict on the gun mate! I'm always interested in reading a proper blow by blow account of a new Gun weather its good or bad, the problem with alot of the Magazines is they just don't shoot from the hip enough and over praise some otherwise poor guns :thumbs:...

ATB

Jasper

I'm enviouse and jealouse Timelord :laugh:.

Fire some pic's up and let us know your verdict on the gun mate! I'm always interested in reading a proper blow by blow account of a new Gun weather its good or bad, the problem with alot of the Magazines is they just don't shoot from the hip enough and over praise some otherwise poor guns :thumbs:...

ATB

Jasper

Sure thing Jasper I will probably notify everyone in this thread when it arrives, then do some extensive shooting ie 1 full charge and 1 tin of pellets for shot capacity in my garden. Then take it out for a mooch to see how the weight is on a long walk, I won't be sucking up to Theoben like the writers in the gun magazines do. I totally agree with you on this one here, they act all excited over a piece of crap to promote some nomark company lending them the gun for review. As I said before in this thread I had a MK I 12/200 and could not find a fault with it so god only know how the flagship will shoot, you'll have to watch this space ;)

Once my review is complete in my mind I will post a good write up here for you all :D

ATB Lee..

hope you like gun TL, feel sorry for the wife though mate, i hope youve got a spare room mate for you and your gun :whistling: keep us all informed pal,,,,,,,ATB,,,JACK

Hey Jack when I first met my mrs she banned me from ther kitchen unless I was going to the fridge for a beer :D In return she is banned from my shed which has a carpet and a nice chair so if I get evicted, me and Theoben will be ok :laugh: I expect my mrs will be looking forward to me getting out of the way a bit anyhow ;)

ATB Lee..

Read a review on this little sweet nut the other day it got 5/5 well worth the investment if you can afford it. i'm just starting out in the air rifle scene but after a week or so with my lowly bsa tactical and a few rabbits bagged i'm really starting to enjoy it.

My old man had a Theoben when he was younger and says you wont find better quality.

Happy days i'm jealous!

p.s - how long have you got to wait.........ha ha

Read a review on this little sweet nut the other day it got 5/5 well worth the investment if you can afford it. i'm just starting out in the air rifle scene but after a week or so with my lowly bsa tactical and a few rabbits bagged i'm really starting to enjoy it.

My old man had a Theoben when he was younger and says you wont find better quality.

Happy days i'm jealous!

You won't get better than a Theoben rifle the quality is outstanding on these rifles. As for the wait from now it's 18 days from today ha ha :D

Happy days i'm jealous!

You won't get better than a Theoben rifle the quality is outstanding on these rifles. As for the wait from now it's 18 days from today ha ha :D

18 days 7 hrs 26 mins 17 secs?