Theoben S-TYPE for Timelord

Well today was good news for me on the money front as I will be ordering my .177 Theoben S-TYPE PCP rifle :gunsmilie:

After getting the go ahead from my beautiful Mrs ;) and a little bit of running around for her to keep her sweet ;) , it means I'm off to the shop to order it tomorrow :D I think I will have to wait up to 4 weeks for Theoben to get the order sorted and when it arrives I'll be posting a review with photos and maybe a video or two. So for now it's just the waiting game but at least I've arrived at this point after a long time saving my cash :big_boss:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good one mate, good gun that so im told, hope you like your new weapon, cant wait to see the pics and vids :thumbs:

Thanks whippeter69 I'm really stoked to be at this point. The S-TYPE is the flagship of the Theoben rifles so I'm sure I'll be well over the moon. I've owned a MK I 12/200 .20 caliber about 10 years ago until some junkie burgled my house :( so I'm well familiar with how the Theobens can put pellet after pellet down the same hole at 40+ yards :gunsmilie:

The accuracy is second to none with their rifles so if the S-TYPE is more improved on that then I'll be bagging quite a few bunnies etc :D

Congrats TL, ya lucky bastid ;) the s type is a lovely looking gun and i'm sure you'll be ganking bunnies like mad with it. :D

Cheers Jef66 and yes I'm certainly one lucky b*****d Theobens are pure hunting machines and with 500 shots in .177 in the 500cc buddy bottle, well I won't be worried about recharging in a hurry. The .20 caliber gets 600 shots from the 500cc buddy bottle and .22 gets 700 shots from the same bottle. So watch out bunny rabbits coz I'm coming to get you all in my stew pot :D

You lucky devil thier lovely guns :p and talking about videos i was wondering how your rat catcher shoots make some videos of that beauty really interested in that :p Cheers Adam

Cheers Adam ;) and as for videos well I'm in the process of making a camera adapter to fit on the scope so you can really get in on the action and see the pellet smash the quarry. Once this is acheived I'll be posting videos on youtube as well as here too...

Congrats mate. Just bear in mind that shooting of hand that bigger capacity bottle does add a little weight and dosent help the guns balance.

Depends what sort of shots youl be taken really.

Like you said, a pure hunting tool.

Im quite fancying a new mark 1 as they seem to handle better than the mk2s etc. The balance of the guns a lot better than previous models.

Still, im not rich like you, only poor :laugh: Thats a gun worth looking after. :good:

I'm fully prepared for any balance and extra weight, I'd say that I'm pretty strong and this won't be an issue for me. 10 years ago I used to own the MK I 12/200 .20 caliber and it was a fantastic tool for hunting. Unfortunately some junkie burgled my house back then and the rifle was taken :(

I thought now I'm in the position to buy another PCP and after looking at many other rifles, I decided to go for the flagship from Theoben. I made this decision so that if I went for the top end gun, then I would not feel like looking over my shoulder if I'd brought any of the others. I'm always the type of person to buy the best so I can fully relax in my decision ;)

Well I've just got back from the gun shop and the order is done, it will take Theoben 3 weeks to make and ship the rifle to my local gun shop. I know this will be the longest 3 weeks in my life now :laugh:

My mate who owns the gun shop gave me a good discount for being a member of Devon and Cornwall shooting association so with all the extras I got the rifle for £900 instead of the full price of £943 :D

Cash on the nose of corse as the saying goes "money talks and B*LLSH*T walks ;)"

I want one :( hehehe

took my local gunsmith 3 weeks to get my weihrauch in, waiting sucked [and not in the good kinda way :)]

glad to hear ya got a decent price tho, I always deal in hard cash. Most decent businessmen are happy to accept a small discount in exchange for untraceable income :angel: