Kennels

I'm building some new kennels in the summer, i've got ideas of what i want them to be like but can't make my mind up.... if anyone has any pictures of theres, post them up... :good: i'm might have to copy there style :D .

Ian i no you've got some good ones, post a few pics will you now there finished... :icon_redface::)

The kennels are all lined with 1" foam and then 1/2" ply on top of that sandwiched.... also osma drain pipes set in concrete and into main drains.... concrete has a 3" run off from back to front of kennel.... I used the torch on felting much easier than the other gear...well for me anyway... and my pal millet done the blockwork for me... :good:

Kennel area 6' x 4' and run area 8' x 6' on each pen.

ps got the mesh for nothing 8' x 4' sheet galv off a mate who was into shopfitting, used them in asda,tesco, etc...

Ian there great looking kennells mate u done well with them. Thats what I want mine like for my terriers but the block work wont get done till mt brother shifts his arse lol. Iv got all the welded mesh my dad got some from work

Guest itallion stallion

great set of kennels ian ! mine are made of galvanised panels which are easier to put up etc , but they are a bit noisy when the dogs start jumping up at feeding time . i have seen a few blockwork kennels over the years and imo they seem to be the best !!