• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill send you them pics tommorow mark only just got in an time i feed an clean up it"ll be dark mate cheers

OK MATE ;)

i bet you dont get banned off this site with them lab crosses

THERE THE BEST BRED LAB X's YOUV'E EVER SEEN MATE :laugh::laugh::laugh:

cheers marco

NO PROBS MATE.

TROOPERS BREEDING:SIRE - C.N's-SHEARER'= FOXY X DEACON

DAM - E.ROWELLS-FLOSS'=TINA TURNER(FLOSS) X GHOST

A GOOD FRIEND SPOKE TO J.DAVIES TODAY AND FILLED IN THE MISSING LINK,THERE WAS 2 LITTERS OFF TINA TURNER AND GHOST AND E.ROWELLS 'FLOSS' WAS OFF THE SECOND LITTER,J.DAVIES 'FLOSS WAS NICKNAMED 'TINA TURNER ....SIMPLY THE BEST'WHICH STUCK WITH HER.

cheers marco

NO PROBS MATE.

A GOOD FRIEND SPOKE TO J.DAVIES TODAY AND FILLED IN THE MISSING LINK,THERE WAS 2 LITTERS OFF TINA TURNER AND GHOST AND E.ROWELLS 'FLOSS' WAS OFF THE SECOND LITTER,J.DAVIES 'FLOSS WAS NICKNAMED 'TINA TURNER ....SIMPLY THE BEST'WHICH STUCK WITH HER.

i had the sister to it freddy hatfild bred them he ened up with tina turner

DID YOU HAVE THE SISTER TO E.R's FLOSS S.S?,DID YOU SEE TINA TURNER RUN IN THE FLESH????????HEARD J.D WON 30+ GRAND MATCHING T/TURNER

cheers marco

NO PROBS MATE.

i had the sister to it freddy hatfild bred them he ened up with tina turner

DID YOU HAVE THE SISTER TO E.R's FLOSS S.S?,DID YOU SEE TINA TURNER RUN IN THE FLESH????????HEARD J.D WON 30+ GRAND MATCHING T/TURNER

yes full sister saw tt run sally sister of beany tt lose twice also when she run joe wiltshire she won a very good quick killer deadly with davis

HOW WAS T/T BRED S.S ????????????

how did your journey go mate

wernt to bad mate was driving about near southhampton for a good hour until we found our way out but was [bANNED TEXT] after that. he's settled in well slept most of the night until 6 this morning when he started yapping :clapper: i'll let you know how he gets on mate

S4010006.jpg