walked up shooting £75 a day

looking in the forsale if you want more details ...you will have fun :gunsmilie:

I will have a shout round.........I am sure me and Shay will have a day off you pal........get a couple more along as well.

• 1 month later...

Myself and a couple of friends have Just had an excellent days shooting courtesy of Mick The Keeper and BOB REYNOLDS.

There's birds galore Pheasant,Woodcock,Snipe,Mallard,and your usual various such as Pigeon,Crow,Squirrel, and the odd Hare.

Definately worth anyones while getting a small party together and heading on down, or up whichever the case may be.

I'll definately be back!!.

Cheers Mike...

• 4 weeks later...
whats up with the duck ?

its dead :D

eye its dead did it get hit wi a cannon :gunsmilie:

Aye a cannon fae 3 yards. Why you would put that picture on when you are trying to promote and sell a wee shoot day beats me?

stevie i agree 100 percent mate.... it was posted on another thread on here not so long ago... f*****g shamefull if you ask me, nearlly as shame full as the tash of the guy that shot it

whats up with the duck ?

its dead :D

eye its dead did it get hit wi a cannon :gunsmilie:

Aye a cannon fae 3 yards. Why you would put that picture on when you are trying to promote and sell a wee shoot day beats me?

stevie i agree 100 percent mate.... it was posted on another thread on here not so long ago... f*****g shamefull if you ask me, nearlly as shame full as the tash of the guy that shot it

classic :clapper:

• 1 month later...