• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most dommestic breeds are from the same original stock so cross breeding is a prob as with dogs. ;) differant speciese of duck can x breed but i think most r infertile like mules eg canery xs

They will still be fertile unless they cross with a muscovy which this aint I'd say it was a kahki campbell,orpington or runner cross.do what darcy says and get it shot before it starts tredding all the pure stuff

yis chris

:D top of the class max points first go i'll not get me head out of the door now. must admit too being a bit of a birder' the other eve friend said about a franklin's gull near here so went out in a downpour got soaked and only poor views of the bird, next day running in same area the bloody thing was on the grass by the track about 10 feet away! :realmad:

They will still be fertile unless they cross with a muscovy which this aint I'd say it was a kahki campbell,orpington or runner cross.do what darcy says and get it shot before it starts tredding all the pure stuff

yis chris

i'll 2nd that!

• 2 weeks later...
I ain't heard the sound of a Cuckoo for four or five years :no: ,i only live two miles from where i used to live and when i lived there it was a daily sound at this time of year :yes: ,it's nice to know there still around.Cheers Andy. :good:

heard another at dusk tonite could be same one. aint heard any females yet.; makes a bubbling call/noise ] on the subject of cuckoo;s any one ever seen a big young un in a nest strange looking buggers becoming scarcer every year[ sadly ]

Guest seamus

there back lads, i went out the side there,and the house martins are dive bombing and swooping,i love that sight,the place is like aN AIR SHOW WITH THESE SWALLOWS AND HOUSE MARTINS