Legal hunt but not as you know it!

Guest snatch flcc

Guest snatch flcc

About 40 mins ago I was just having a mooch on my pc at some of the posts on here before I went to bed when I heard a loud banging sound coming from outside on my road. I looked out of the window and saw 3 hooded shits mindlessly smashing up a neighbours car! I quickly threw my jacket and trainers on and went to investigate, the hunt was on.

After inspecting the car which by now had lost its front grill, window wipers and back window I began hunting my local road with stick in hand looking for my quarry (three little vandals) after searching a few gardens and side streets around the area the scent was fading. I decided to try a little alley, at first things were looking bad when I came round the bend only to see the buggers.

I let out full cry "OH you Feckers" and ran full pelt waving my stick coursing them down the alley causing them to split up as they entered the pitch black park, adrenelin pumping, stick waving I sprinted into the park only to find the scent and sight was not good so after about 10 mins of trying to find fresh scent I decided to call it a night and ring the old bill.

The police came took a few details and carried on the hunt but for some reason I dont think they will catch anything. I am hopeful that if the feckers come back il catch them next time, Hunting Ban or not! :D:D:D

new law just passed the anti scum law ,no coursing sed scum in bulit up areas ,sed scum should be transported to open fields with fair law given 2 yds ,then and only then slip the dogs :good: ,if quarry is not despatched cleanly :lol: finish of with humane form LARGE STICK :good: cheers rob

new law just passed the anti scum law ,no coursing sed scum in bulit up areas ,sed scum should be transported to open fields with fair law given 2 yds ,then and only then slip the dogs  :good: ,if quarry is not despatched cleanly :lol:  finish of with humane form LARGE STICK :good:  cheers rob

But what kind of stick? :sick: not JDs method i trust..

Nice one Snatch good job ur a fit lad :good: