Finding my dog on the Greyhound database

Guest world.hunters

Guest world.hunters

i have 2 pure greys that i work.

my irish brindle bitch i found her history from her racing name but not her ear tattoo.

but my black english bread bitch i dont know her full racing name and the ear tattoo is not reconised on the database is there any other sites i can look it up on.

cheers

w.h

i have 2 pure greys that i work.

my irish brindle bitch i found her history from her racing name but not her ear tattoo.

but my black english bread bitch i dont know her full racing name and the ear tattoo is not reconised on the database is there any other sites i can look it up on.

cheers

w.h

Unless it got to the racing stage and raced NGRC it will not be on there unless somebody uploaded it themselves,

if you have part of it`s racing name you can search for a partial name by using * either before or after what you have of the name

• 2 weeks later...

after a previous thread on another forum , a mate who was an ex kennel boy in the late 70's and early 80's, was sent a link by me from Leeview to the dog on that site..........the site had it as a bitch....my mate laughed as he said the dog was a very big black dog....like himself :clapper: the info's only as good as the people putting it up and we all make mistakes

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I found it hard to read the tattoo in my dogs ear put in several combinations & got nothing up for anything, although i know the name he had but just wanted to see if it tallied with the tattoo

• 1 month later...

If you have tattoos you can call the relevent national stud book (google them the numbers are easy to find).

Did this for a friends dog and got the date of birth, dam / sire and place of birth, even though dog had never been NGRC registered (no race name) They are super helpful but it can take a while to get through.