first night out in the cruiser

You SUBARU drivers/owners are really BOY RACERS! Driving your HEAPS around the town/fields timing yourselves!

They are crap, PERIOD! Good on the straight, crap over muddy,boggy fields,so get over it.

Yes any 4x4 will do the job, SUBARU's just dont have the clearance ect, there a car!! Yes a Car. The fiat panda 4X4 is better than the SUBARU's :laugh: The truth hurts!!

A good driver would catch you on field, fen or bloody road!!! Forget the helicopter, there are many other ways to catch you Subaru drivers! :feck:

Oh yes the truth hurts, end of, get real, and most importantlly DONT POACH...... :angry::thumbs:

what a f*****g tool you are "artic".... :haha:

Mmm, ooooooooooooooooooooook.......... :whistling:

what ere you thinking when your saying subaru :icon_eek: do you no many people who go out in impreza,s driveing the land :icon_eek:the only boy raceing style subaru owner on here is lucky :laugh: with his nice checked shirt and tweed bodywarmer!his subaru has cd,s hanging of the wind mirror and,go faster stripes for when its boggy :drink::laugh:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what type of hunting you do artic? and why the dont poach stuff??? its no ones land really well its all myn on a night time

Spiderpig, i do loads of hunting, from lamping with dogs, lamping with rifle be it .22 rim, .243.

I do not need to post what i do, i have many many friends on here who know me, met me in person and have run their dogs on my estate.

Why the "Dont Poach Stuff", well its wrong, and without blowing my own trumpet ive had no need to poach due to land avaialble to me. My dogs will and have enough to do with the land ive got for a life time.

Work hard, play hard eh!!! :thumbs:

permission is quite hard to come by mate where me an spiderpig go, it would be great to not have to poach but unfortunately it`s either sell the dogs and stay in or get out an dodge about poaching that is unless your gonna offer me an spiderpig a night out on your land/estate so we dont have to poach ???? :good:

As i thought, no reply from Arctic <_<

what type of hunting you do artic? and why the dont poach stuff??? its no ones land really well its all myn on a night time

Spiderpig, i do loads of hunting, from lamping with dogs, lamping with rifle be it .22 rim, .243.

I do not need to post what i do, i have many many friends on here who know me, met me in person and have run their dogs on my estate.

Why the "Dont Poach Stuff", well its wrong, and without blowing my own trumpet ive had no need to poach due to land avaialble to me. My dogs will and have enough to do with the land ive got for a life time.

permission is quite hard to come by mate where me an spiderpig go, it would be great to not have to poach but unfortunately it`s either sell the dogs and stay in or get out an dodge about poaching that is unless your gonna offer me an spiderpig a night out on your land/estate so we dont have to poach ???? :good:

Sorry mate, those days are over for invites, i took someone on here who is pretty well known on my land, only to find out that he had returned without my permission coursing water deer!!!! Trust sort of goes out the window....

:thumbs: And no i wont be naming and shaming, IT knows who IT is.... :angry:

Sorry mate, those days are over for invites, i took someone on here who is pretty well known on my land, only to find out that he had returned without my permission coursing water deer!!!! Trust sort of goes out the window....

if you are not willing to do that and invite us which by the way is quite understandable then please dont knock us lads who are forced to poach as we aren`t as lucky as you to have enough permission to run our dogs on :thumbdown: Edited by subaruwilly

if you are not willing to do that and invite us which by the way is quite understandable then please dont knock us lads who are forced to poach as we aren`t as lucky as you to have enough permission to run our dogs on :thumbdown:

Are you lot thick or what :censored: Why brag on these sites that you poach!! Is it because your all clever?

You dont know who your talking with on here, who's watching, monitoring etc...... Thats why so many dogs get stolen from people on here. "HERES A FEW I SHOT AND MY DOG RETRIEVED" how silly is that!! How are you lot supposed to gain permission with attitude like that, and yes the romantic story of i gained permission through getting caught poaching, yes years ago, try it now in this day and age and see what happens.

Not having a go, just be careful with what you do!! :thumbs:

if you are not willing to do that and invite us which by the way is quite understandable then please dont knock us lads who are forced to poach as we aren`t as lucky as you to have enough permission to run our dogs on :thumbdown:

Are you lot thick or what :censored: Why brag on these sites that you poach!! Is it because your all clever?

You dont know who your talking with on here, who's watching, monitoring etc...... Thats why so many dogs get stolen from people on here. "HERES A FEW I SHOT AND MY DOG RETRIEVED" how silly is that!! How are you lot supposed to gain permission with attitude like that, and yes the romantic story of i gained permission through getting caught poaching, yes years ago, try it now in this day and age and see what happens.

Not having a go, just be careful with what you do!! :thumbs:

seems your the one with a attitude problem bud :feck:
  • 2 weeks later...