first night out in the cruiser

I`m a pizza delivery driver in my spare time an when i`ve finished my shift at midnight i load my 3 bull crosses into the top box on my honda 90 and off i go accross the fields, it fukkin flies across the stubbles but struggles with the ploughed in fact one of the dogs bounced out one night just as i were turning a big buck coypu away from the hedge, has anybody else tried this or am i alone in my lamping methods ? :icon_redface:

is it true ya got fired for hiding twenty meat feastdeep pans in ya under crackers and ya only got found out cos ya hadnt eaten for ten seconds and needed to eat FOOD FOOOD hahahahhahahaa :icon_eek:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You SUBARU drivers/owners are really BOY RACERS! Driving your HEAPS around the town/fields timing yourselves!

They are crap, PERIOD! Good on the straight, crap over muddy,boggy fields,so get over it.

Yes any 4x4 will do the job, SUBARU's just dont have the clearance ect, there a car!! Yes a Car. The fiat panda 4X4 is better than the SUBARU's :laugh: The truth hurts!!

A good driver would catch you on field, fen or bloody road!!! Forget the helicopter, there are many other ways to catch you Subaru drivers! :feck:

Oh yes the truth hurts, end of, get real, and most importantlly DONT POACH...... :angry::thumbs:

the fens :laugh: you alright bud

Yes its a saying! Your not inteligent enough to understand? :thumbs:

You SUBARU drivers/owners are really BOY RACERS! Driving your HEAPS around the town/fields timing yourselves!

They are crap, PERIOD! Good on the straight, crap over muddy,boggy fields,so get over it.

Yes any 4x4 will do the job, SUBARU's just dont have the clearance ect, there a car!! Yes a Car. The fiat panda 4X4 is better than the SUBARU's :laugh: The truth hurts!!

A good driver would catch you on field, fen or bloody road!!! Forget the helicopter, there are many other ways to catch you Subaru drivers! :feck:

Oh yes the truth hurts, end of, get real, and most importantlly DONT POACH...... :angry::thumbs:

artic you are either addicted to smack or just love making stuff up.subys will out perform any other car on the land by miles they are higher than a car and even higher if forrester shocks are added,luckys has more clearence at the diff than a landy,and they corner like f**k as subaru willie who backed off on the corners between his legacy turbo wi 4 lads and 4 dogs and a t5 cop car...

subys only come unstuck in deep mud,,,hence the use of jeeps.

the volvo T5 just gave up on us that night, them poor traffic coppers must have thought Colin Mcrae had started lamping !!! ;)

artic you are either addicted to smack or just love making stuff up.subys will out perform any other car on the land by miles they are higher than a car and even higher if forrester shocks are added,luckys has more clearence at the diff than a landy,and they corner like f**k as subaru willie who backed off on the corners between his legacy turbo wi 4 lads and 4 dogs and a t5 cop car...

subys only come unstuck in deep mud,,,hence the use of jeeps.

No smack mate! You been watching too much ROAD WARS? :thumbs: Im not on about cars. Im saying that the performance is crap off road. Proper off road, muddy conditions, you know proper stuff!!!

for all round speed comfort and sheer ability in muddy conditions these old 4.2 cruisers will take some beating.plus they mint at moving things that dont want to be moved i.e farmers traps.bales in gateways and general fences in the way lol

Ok you win. :thumbs:

I`m a pizza delivery driver in my spare time an when i`ve finished my shift at midnight i load my 3 bull crosses into the top box on my honda 90 and off i go accross the fields, it fukkin flies across the stubbles but struggles with the ploughed in fact one of the dogs bounced out one night just as i were turning a big buck coypu away from the hedge, has anybody else tried this or am i alone in my lamping methods ? :icon_redface:

is it true ya got fired for hiding twenty meat feastdeep pans in ya under crackers and ya only got found out cos ya hadnt eaten for ten seconds and needed to eat FOOD FOOOD hahahahhahahaa :icon_eek:

no reply mmm he must be eating

ted how come you not out hanging round ppl coke poaching hahhahahahaahahahahahaha

He cant afford to go out these days cos his scratter of a girlfriend is bleedin him dry with demanding chinese`s off him the soft twat, I wunt take her ratting never mind f*ck her, she` looks like a female roy cropper !!!!!! :D

land cruisers are a pile of shite subarus all day long theres drivers and thes screwdrivers and spider pig is def a screw driver. they seem good on fuel cos tank holds about thirty barrels of tit try losing someone in a cruiser dont think so. driven by wanna be alan turners big eared farm boys and cranks enough said. just thought had stick my oar in been to trickys ryu today said hed been out wi ya :thumbs:

subaru,s will always be best for on road performance!but in the wet or places you might have to get to, any good 4x4 will out do the subaru off road everytime,you wouldnt of got the subaru over them soft muck feilds quick up to anything last night and now its even wetter!if it was still red hot summers and lamping right up to november was still easy done,i dont think everyone will be buying so many jeeps :thumbs: but weather is changeing and instead of been sat in the house because fields are still wet for subaru,s you could be out working the dogs especialie in a jimney :laugh

spot on there moter have to admit up to last season i used subarus and a 90 for backup in the last few seaons with the 90 doing more work than the subies where has when i started lamping about 9 years ago it was always the l series then legacys no bother ,maybe the odd nights when just too bad! its a fact that in the last decade global warming is happening and you must move with the times! any way been out tnite and its been ranning all day and night and i must admit i feel invincible in the cruiser its feckin mint lol but really in my opinion in this day n age the cruiser is a clear winner over a scooby to me. more room,power comfort , mpg, exstras and last of all style :clapper::toast::feck: these things are funny has feck RYEUKEN the pic was a nice dog fox from tnite shot then retreived :wallbash::icon_eek:

what a f*****g tool you are "artic".... :haha:

what a f*****g tool you are "artic".... :haha:

Mmm, ooooooooooooooooooooook.......... :whistling:

what type of hunting you do artic? and why the dont poach stuff??? its no ones land really well its all myn on a night time

Spiderpig, i do loads of hunting, from lamping with dogs, lamping with rifle be it .22 rim, .243.

I do not need to post what i do, i have many many friends on here who know me, met me in person and have run their dogs on my estate.

Why the "Dont Poach Stuff", well its wrong, and without blowing my own trumpet ive had no need to poach due to land avaialble to me. My dogs will and have enough to do with the land ive got for a life time.

Work hard, play hard eh!!! :thumbs:

what type of hunting you do artic? and why the dont poach stuff??? its no ones land really well its all myn on a night time

Spiderpig, i do loads of hunting, from lamping with dogs, lamping with rifle be it .22 rim, .243.

I do not need to post what i do, i have many many friends on here who know me, met me in person and have run their dogs on my estate.

Why the "Dont Poach Stuff", well its wrong, and without blowing my own trumpet ive had no need to poach due to land avaialble to me. My dogs will and have enough to do with the land ive got for a life time.

Work hard, play hard eh!!! :thumbs:

permission is quite hard to come by mate where me an spiderpig go, it would be great to not have to poach but unfortunately it`s either sell the dogs and stay in or get out an dodge about poaching that is unless your gonna offer me an spiderpig a night out on your land/estate so we dont have to poach ???? :good: