first night out in the cruiser

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

land cruisers are a pile of shite subarus all day long theres drivers and thes screwdrivers and spider pig is def a screw driver. they seem good on fuel cos tank holds about thirty barrels of tit try losing someone in a cruiser dont think so. driven by wanna be alan turners big eared farm boys and cranks enough said. just thought had stick my oar in been to trickys ryu today said hed been out wi ya :thumbs:

subaru,s will always be best for on road performance!but in the wet or places you might have to get to, any good 4x4 will out do the subaru off road everytime,you wouldnt of got the subaru over them soft muck feilds quick up to anything last night and now its even wetter!if it was still red hot summers and lamping right up to november was still easy done,i dont think everyone will be buying so many jeeps :thumbs: but weather is changeing and instead of been sat in the house because fields are still wet for subaru,s you could be out working the dogs especialie in a jimney :laugh

i can drive on ploughed fields like jesus walked on water the dont call me turbo ted for nowt :boogie:

:icon_eek: we all no why they call you tubo ted :laugh: because your arse goes when its warm, faster than everyone elseshaha :laugh:

hahhaahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahaha

did ya know spiderPRICK saves all is horse teeth under is pillow and a little dwarf comes and gives him petrol money for them every morning hahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahha :boogie:

I`m a pizza delivery driver in my spare time an when i`ve finished my shift at midnight i load my 3 bull crosses into the top box on my honda 90 and off i go accross the fields, it fukkin flies across the stubbles but struggles with the ploughed in fact one of the dogs bounced out one night just as i were turning a big buck coypu away from the hedge, has anybody else tried this or am i alone in my lamping methods ? :icon_redface:

I`m a pizza delivery driver in my spare time an when i`ve finished my shift at midnight i load my 3 bull crosses into the top box on my honda 90 and off i go accross the fields, it fukkin flies across the stubbles but struggles with the ploughed in fact one of the dogs bounced out one night just as i were turning a big buck coypu away from the hedge, has anybody else tried this or am i alone in my lamping methods ? :icon_redface:

how do you cope with having only one leg? how the f**k do you get of it? i recon you have been over the land near ted as is a wheel mark across field 3 foot deep where somat of substantional weight has traveled hahahahahahhaaha

ha ha ha u twat, if u keep making fun of my substantial rik waller sized frame spiderpig i shall be forced to tell everyone why u fell out with me a few years since :clapper:

Edited by subaruwilly
:laugh::laugh:

il be rich one day though ted and have a jeeves to drive me about lamping

yes i must admit your the best entrepreneur i know mate and if i ever come into money i wouldnt hesitate into ploughing money into ya many money earning schemes . id love to see ya on dragons den especially with the donkey wi ice cream van attached to saddle on scarboro beach. or the puma trekking trail up cat babbleton way with guide mr carter telling tales of you and is escapades armed with a bag of plaster hahahahhaha :clapper:

You SUBARU drivers/owners are really BOY RACERS! Driving your HEAPS around the town/fields timing yourselves!

They are crap, PERIOD! Good on the straight, crap over muddy,boggy fields,so get over it.

Yes any 4x4 will do the job, SUBARU's just dont have the clearance ect, there a car!! Yes a Car. The fiat panda 4X4 is better than the SUBARU's :laugh: The truth hurts!!

A good driver would catch you on field, fen or bloody road!!! Forget the helicopter, there are many other ways to catch you Subaru drivers! :feck:

Oh yes the truth hurts, end of, get real, and most importantlly DONT POACH...... :angry::thumbs:

:icon_eek:

:laugh::laugh:

il be rich one day though ted and have a jeeves to drive me about lamping

yes i must admit your the best entrepreneur i know mate and if i ever come into money i wouldnt hesitate into ploughing money into ya many money earning schemes . id love to see ya on dragons den especially with the donkey wi ice cream van attached to saddle on scarboro beach. or the puma trekking trail up cat babbleton way with guide mr carter telling tales of you and is escapades armed with a bag of plaster hahahahhaha :clapper:

ha ha ha ha ha feckin hell i`ve just wet myself !!!!!!!! :clapper:

You SUBARU drivers/owners are really BOY RACERS! Driving your HEAPS around the town/fields timing yourselves!

They are crap, PERIOD! Good on the straight, crap over muddy,boggy fields,so get over it.

Yes any 4x4 will do the job, SUBARU's just dont have the clearance ect, there a car!! Yes a Car. The fiat panda 4X4 is better than the SUBARU's :laugh: The truth hurts!!

A good driver would catch you on field, fen or bloody road!!! Forget the helicopter, there are many other ways to catch you Subaru drivers! :feck:

Oh yes the truth hurts, end of, get real, and most importantlly DONT POACH...... :angry::thumbs:

the fens :laugh: you alright bud