first night out in the cruiser

Guest proudy
Spiderpig have you been stuck and successfully pulled yourself out using your pin/plate anchor? I sunk and was stuck on a stuble a while ago without a tree in sight and used my phoned a friend option to get out so Iam looking for something aswell.

& the rescue vehicle just happened to be a SWB Vitara, ultimate dogging motors..... much better than landies :whistling:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what kind ov lurcher did you use to get that bud just carnt see any in the pic`s :thumbs:

as it`s in the lurcher section. good goin any way mate keep at it

atb.........lb

maybe they ran over it :icon_eek:

ryueken isnt at the computer all day long :icon_eek: we have alot of shoting permision useing bullet guns and bullxers to retrieve :icon_eek: we can drive the land,until the fields are rolled!so its a very convenient way to cover all the land,walking would take days :icon_eek: its not lazy its just a very more convenient to use the landcruiser for him and shoot more foxes!the range rover he had before was just not has capable and couldnt withstand the terrain the landcruiser can :thumbs: i wasnt there last night but i bet the keeper is happy again allthe same :drink:

i wasent havein a go i dident call him lazy or a keybord hunter. all i asked was what kind ov lurcher retrieved that :doh: as it was in the lurcher section :wallbash: and i use my moter for lampin and dont think its lazy as you cover more ground and get the dog`s on alot more game :thumbs: sorry if it affended you bud

Edited by lamp+battery
so what kind ov lurcher did you use to get that bud just carnt see any in the pic`s :thumbs:

atb.........lb

ryueken isnt at the computer all day long :icon_eek: we have alot of shoting permision useing bullet guns and bullxers to retrieve :icon_eek: we can drive the land,until the fields are rolled!so its a very convenient way to cover all the land,walking would take days :icon_eek: its not lazy its just a very more convenient to use the landcruiser for him and shoot more foxes!the range rover he had before was just not has capable and couldnt withstand the terrain the landcruiser can :thumbs: i wasnt there last night but i bet the keeper is happy again allthe same :drink:

i wasent havein a go i dident call him lazy or a keybord hunter. all i asked was what kind ov lurcher retrieved that :doh: as it was in the lurcher section :wallbash: and i use my moter for lampin and dont think its lazy as you cover more ground and get the dog`s on alot more game :thumbs: sorry if it affended you bud

it was ment for craigyboy lb :laugh: and i told you the dogs :thumbs:

good going mate :icon_eek: you arnt half getting the hours in :icon_eek: just watch topdogger he will be sniffing your tracks and going on your permission :whistling:
:gunsmilie: dont be f**king daft wat the f**k have u had will see o.c.d :tongue2::notworthy:

by the sounds of things alot more than you :laugh: go drag that burnt range rover then warner can tow you round fields in his discovery :boogie:

hahhahahaaha burnt rangy is that the one everyone tells me is burnt out in the middle of a field? hahahahahahahahhaaha

yes :laugh: burnt it because it was stuck very clean one aswell he only had it a week!

atb.........lb

it was ment for craigyboy lb :laugh: and i told you the dogs :thumbs:

:thumbs: ok bud :laugh:

you just cant beat the landcruiser its made for the job ive got 2 a posh one and the dog truck and thats now done 338,000 miles and still going strong its on the button everytime knocks spots of poxy range/land rovers

cheers for all the replies lads all i have to say is that ive still got the rangy has backup but the cruiser seems much more suited to our team for what we do but very expensive to maintain and repair while the rangy is cheap but brakes alot the cruiseer seems very good on fuel considering the engine size. the rangy also very good doing easy 30 mpg and has for the lazy comments :icon_eek::whistling: :kiss: :feck: you try walking 250 miles a night 4 times aweek you anus salong

Had a Land Cruiser on a 53 plate. Absolute pile of. Thirsty, heavy, crap in rough conditions!

The Suzuki Jimmny drives better! Cruisers are good for pulling the old mans caravan! :thumbdown:

:thumbs: Land rover, :toast: Cherokee :drink: Range Rover :thumbs: Mitsubishi

Edited by artic
Had a Land Cruiser on a 53 plate. Absolute pile of. Thirsty, heavy, crap in rough conditions!

The Suzuki Jimmny drives better! Cruisers are good for pulling the old mans caravan! :thumbdown:

:thumbs: Land rover, :toast: Cherokee :drink: Range Rover :thumbs: Mitsubishi

:icon_eek:give me the landcruiser anyday nearly a tonne heavy than a rr and are alot more powerfull

1 landcruiser :thumbs: