christmas pressie ideas for my boyfriend

Hello & :welcomeani:

You need to get a look at what he already has then check out the buy, sell or swap section on here, you can get some good gear at reasonable prices.

Or you could always buy him some hunting clothes like Realtree gear with winter coming up (waterproofs maybe if you know his size or boots, etc) :yes:

Good luck :good:

:laugh::laugh: at least its not "Bobbit" :o:o

Get him to write a list to Santa and take a sneaky peak over his shoulder while hes penning it. If you love him youll get him something from near the top of the list, if your stuck-in-a-rut youll probably opt for the socks or something near the bottom, failing that just tell him the Jehovah's gave you a good speech on the doorstep one day and you are giving up on Christmas :D

• 2 months later...

Just to bring this up to date, I think I know who your "boyfriend" is, he's confided in me that what he'd like most this Christmas is you dressed up in PVC wearing a "SUPER STALLION" sized strap on while he is tied down to his kitchen table unable to resist.

If you ask him about this and he denies it, it will only be because he is shy, just go ahead and he'll love you forever ............

:victory:

Just to bring this up to date, I think I know who your "boyfriend" is, he's confided in me that what he'd like most this Christmas is you dressed up in PVC wearing a "SUPER STALLION" sized strap on while he is tied down to his kitchen table unable to resist.

If you ask him about this and he denies it, it will only be because he is shy, just go ahead and he'll love you forever ............

:victory:

ah what a fantastic idea!i got the pvc and strap on but he hasnt got a table!! shame!!ha ha!

hi im new on here but my boyfriend isnt and he would prob kill me if he knew i had joined!i just wondered if anyone had any good ideas of what to buy my boyfriend for xmas.

my lass got me one of them bow back ferret box as a present has he got one of them or [bANNED TEXT] about a new pair of wellies - muck boots foe example???????????????? :hmm: