Bloody kid doing my head in !!!

Guest little lurcher

Guest little lurcher

and why have i put this here i hear you ask? coz the little toad wants to go out lamping!!!! im on the phone to a member on here and was asked if i was out on lamp tonight , i then made the fatal mistake of saying the word "lamping" and that was it full throttle tantrum screaming , hitting me etc coz i wont take him out tonight :icon_redface:

ANYONE WANT A LAMP OBSESSED FOUR YEAR OLD????? come get him!!! :clapper:

and why have i put this here i hear you ask? coz the little toad wants to go out lamping!!!! im on the phone to a member on here and was asked if i was out on lamp tonight , i then made the fatal mistake of saying the word "lamping" and that was it full throttle tantrum screaming , hitting me etc coz i wont take him out tonight :icon_redface:

ANYONE WANT A LAMP OBSESSED FOUR YEAR OLD????? come get him!!! :clapper:

I will have him , it will be in sterio then a 14yr old gobbing off in one ear & your laddie in the other :laugh::laugh:

My little on is 1 year old in a couple of weeks and goes beserk over the horse!! He wants to sit on it every time he sees it, and if I don't lift him up, hell breaks loose!!! If he's being whiney, I put him down where the lurcher can get to him, she pins him down and gives him a good wash and de-bugging!! He stops the racket and laughs his head off!! Might seem slightly grubby, and my Mother would have a fit, :secret: but hey...works for me!!!! :rofl:

Couple of years ago I had arranged to help out a local farmer thin out some pests, I said my daughter could come along as she loves the digging lark, anyway the morning was ruff as hell, and I said youd better stay home, she stood between me and the door crying & demanding that she came, I couldnt say no. She was around 9 at the time.

Now in training for 2012.

DSCN0160.jpg

Edited by GD Waz

LL, my 4 year old and yours should have a sleepover! I made the mistake of mentioning to someone today that I'm hoping to go lamping Friday night - if this bloody cold I've got eases up - and now he's having a strop because i won't take him along. I will do, another night when I'm out locally, but not away in the middle of nowhere. Too bad you're so far off, we could swop sprog sitting nights :laugh:

Guest gaz100604

my little girl tells every dog walker we meet her two dogs are gonna be hunting dogs i get some looks, after a mile walk shes knackered the next mile or two home usually ends up with her on my shoulders and me sweating like a pig in and oven