Thor, 3/4 finnish Goshawk

thurso jack

Good stuff.. :thumbs: ..i wondered where you had got too mate glad your bird has pulled safe and still going strong...i wish this thing i have here would calm down a bit..it's a fecking head banger it's crashing into cover after stuff like a mainiac and in doing so it's breaking a tail feather once a week..it's upto number 5 now and still going strong.. :clapper: .. i think a serious bit of imping is in order.. :yes: ..

Cheer's

Millet

lol no still going strong, although he was nearly being served instead of the turkey at one point, i was so miffed with him, but another gos lad came up and flew his bird in sight of mine and this seemed to get him back on the go again :clapper:

i know what you mean about the feathers mate, bloody nightmare, mines is a fair old state also :thumbdown: he still catching so ill continue flying him :victory:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know what you mean about the feathers mate, bloody nightmare, mines is a fair old state also :thumbdown: he still catching so ill continue flying him :victory:

It make's you wonder how they get along in the wild does'nt it..as ive never seen a wild bird of prey with a fecked tail yet.. :blink: ..

Cheer's

Millet

i know although they dont have a numpty like me teaching them either :icon_eek::laugh::laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

today it all went a bit pete tong :whistling::icon_redface:

first slip some crows in a field, slipped him and after a short chase crow in the bag, let him pluck away for a bit and then traded him off, moved on and seen some more crows, slipped thor bang, second crow in the bag, went in and dispatched it and, got the other crow out of the truck for the picture and threw it next to the second crow and thor, thor jumped off the first crow onto the second crow and the first crow which i had "dispatched" picked himself up, dusted himself and swiftly flew away :icon_redface: i couldnt adam and eve it :lol::lol::lol: , went on for another slip and thor hit a sheep fence, hes ok , but decided to call it a day then :wallbash::lol:

weight today 1lb 10 3/4 oz :ph43r:

14012009004.jpg

14012009005.jpg

Edited by thurso jack
  • 2 weeks later...