rabbit prices

shandy1499

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant believe 3 50 mate come up to scotland il get you abag of them you get 1 50 ill get you two pound how many do they take a week or is it just alittle private deal

i could have made meself £283 today , just off the rabbits , bugger

got two rabbits roasting slowly this morning nice and tender well worth the effort and 2 to 3 pound is a fare price ,i eat them with abit veg and smash potatoe and leek well worth the effort, ye 2 to 3pound arabb a fare price in todays market as good as any meat you can doallsorts with them to , probaly alot cant cook so to much hassle mowadays

cant believe 3 50 mate come up to scotland il get you abag of them you get 1 50 ill get you two pound how many do they take a week or is it just alittle private deal

i could have made meself £283 today , just off the rabbits , bugger

i bet evry ones now trying to work out how many you got :D

Almost 81 :blink:
The place where ive been today is alive with rabbits,but even if you got a tenner apiece for them ,you would not make it pay.

explain why at a tenner per rabbit you could not make it pay!

they would be to hard to catch,the great and the good have tried , but there still there.

why would i want to make you £2 A RABBIT ill catch my own and keep the full £3.50

i'm no joey making you money off my back lad speak to 'lucky' he's retarded enough to do it for you.

• 4 weeks later...