I have done a large amount of hunting around that area and i have never seen a roe. Seen and killed a good few fallow though and this is what the deer will probably be. Roe are quite scarce in lincolnshire, and are only making a small presence in the county from what i have seen and heard. :yes:

there are plenty of roe off the carrigeway from newark heading towards lincoln seen twelve together this morning in one field about thirty yards from a wood and another 4 together a few fields away on the way to work just before 8 all were doe's

is Newark in lincolnshire?????? :whistle:

Of late, i have seen the odd roe over sleaford end. :good: , but they have not made a substancial impact in the county as opposed to surrounding areas. i presume they will be heading north from cambridgeshire and south from the doncaster area.

I have done a large amount of hunting around that area and i have never seen a roe. Seen and killed a good few fallow though and this is what the deer will probably be. Roe are quite scarce in lincolnshire, and are only making a small presence in the county from what i have seen and heard. :yes:

there are plenty of roe off the carrigeway from newark heading towards lincoln seen twelve together this morning in one field about thirty yards from a wood and another 4 together a few fields away on the way to work just before 8 all were doe's

is Newark in lincolnshire?????? :whistle:

Of late, i have seen the odd roe over sleaford end. :good: , but they have not made a substancial impact in the county as opposed to surrounding areas. i presume they will be heading north from cambridgeshire and south from the doncaster area.

there are plenty of roe in lincolnshire darcy youve just got to know where to go, had plenty myself from around doncaster but the most i took in one night was from rossington. :good:

i've done a bit of lamping down Grantham recently but i have'nt come accross any roe yet (i'm not saying they are'nt there though) however i've seen a few muntjac and massive herds of fallow, and theres plenty of foxes aswell.

i was out last night and seen a few roe, (not Grantham) they were in groups of 2, 4, 5, and 7.and the group of five were all bucks :)

Saturday Morning. 1 Large buck on his own. Didnt get glimpse of his antler's, but probably in velvet.

Saturday Night. Had a look round with lamp just from the van. 2 Doe's 1 Buck together, nice velvet's. Another field (same field with large buck sat.morn) was a doe on her own. Then another field, a doe and buck, fantastic velvet head on him.

Sunday Morning. 3 Does just up from where the large buck was on sat.morn.

All Roe Deer. They seem to be rife around here at the moment. Try get some piccies if im up there early saturday/sunday morning, which i probably will be.