Midland Game Fair Terrier and Lurcher Location

• 4 months later...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

every body has made good points from the terrier world to you ian and i agree with what has been said i feel that you will have to put the terriers back as a main attraction next year or you wont have many dog men turn up.i was there on sunday i do appreciate what you were saying ian about time problems, but you and other organisers should not be ashamed of us terrier men!!

Just the Terriers Matt 11 not the Lurchers ??????

• 4 weeks later...

I've been going since the first one and it has something for all the family,its not just a terrier and lurcher show,if you can't bag a bargain that covers the cost of getting in then theres something wrong,it is expensive but I wait for this one every year to buy anything I need,they all take a bid for cash and you can't fail to meet some decent people there every year,it does'nt matter what sport you're into there is a bargain to be had,atb,WM

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

strong stuff agree the welsh is a great countryfair but last year it wasnt a patch on the midlands ,admittedly the weather was a washout and didnt help but piss poor organisation and lack of stalls ruined the welsh gamefair last year.wher as the midland was huge and some great bargains to be had and if you couldnt find something to buy or interest you at the midland you gotta be dead lol.normally both these shows are as good as you get for countryfairs both top class with plenty to see and do .

strong stuff agree the welsh is a great countryfair but last year it wasnt a patch on the midlands ,admittedly the weather was a washout and didnt help but piss poor organisation and lack of stalls ruined the welsh gamefair last year.wher as the midland was huge and some great bargains to be had and if you couldnt find something to buy or interest you at the midland you gotta be dead lol.normally both these shows are as good as you get for countryfairs both top class with plenty to see and do .

Agreed if they were shopping mate yes.

Reason I said the Welsh, or to be fair the EDRD, was that they were terrier and lurcher men, and the Welsh and EDRD are both the place to see proper working dogs.

I didn't bother with the Midland again last year, I didn't miss it :thumbs:

• 1 month later...