.22 Webley Omega For Sale or SWAP

Thanks for the reply

From what I can see on the net, the rifle goes back to at least 1986, with a RRP of £125 at that time.

The only problems mentioned so far are between trigger and safety catch with the later potentially not working under certain circumstances and the former being somewhat particular. Apart from that, they sound like well respected rifles with threee interchangeable end-sights, a sling fitting, good scope grooves and a good stock.

When did it last have a service? Has it had a new spring?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bump
Hmmm.....nice looking setup for a beginner perhaps? Will keep any eye on the thread for a week.

Has anyone got any particular experience of the Webly Omega? Is the silencer on an air-gun any use?

How old is it sax?

I use to have one of these. it was a little bit redder in the stock but still not a bad gun. it needed to be serviced often to help keep the spring slap down but there very very easy to work on and a good venom tune wouldnt cost the earth back them.

I was my 1st proper gun air gun, i have a meteor for a few years before and then i bought the omega out of my first wage. it was 20 years ago and i paid £100 second hand then but.

never let me down form what i can remember. i kept it until the new titan monatuo 020 came out so it did me well.

£120-£125 would be a fair price if the gun is in very good condition but one has to remember that it is not a new gun so some ageing will be on it but in truth there is every little that can go wrong with it and if it does then parts can still be sourced.

not being rude but if this isn't moving then i would look at putting it on one of the big airgun forums as i know it will shift on one of them.

kind regards

Phil.