How old are you and how many years have you been shooting air rifles???

Timelord

got my 1st diana at the tender age of 8 little gat type pistol ,then saved for a rifle which was a bsa meteor when i was 10 into the pnumatics now got a cheap deal on a s16 mk2 shrouded version but its leaking like a sieve :no: :realmad: i still love the air rifle shooting suppose its been about 25 years ive been using them lol now i do feel old,

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started at 7 with a little original break barrel .177 which i still own now. am now 34 and still going.

Was trying to think of all the rifles i have owned over the years the other day, will try to list them now.

Original 177 this was ancient when i got it.

Milbro .22 break barrel

Bsa meteor .22

Mk 2 Airsporter .22

Air arms jackel .22

air arms firepower .22 only sold this in june

cf 16 underlever .22 cant remember the make

Theoben hw90tb .22

Theoben rapid 7 .22

Titan mpt .22 tiny little thumbhole pcp

Airsporter stutzen .22

Air arms tx200 hc .22

Brocock safari .22 (pump up cartridge rifle)

Theoben fenman .22

Another Theoben rapid 7 .22

Air arms s410 .22

Logun mk1 .22

RWS excaliber .22

Falcon lighthunter .22

Webly exocet xl .22

Weirauch hw100 .22

Air arms tdr .22 brought on a whim

Walther lever action co2

Theoben mfr .22

Theoben evolution .22

Daystate mk 3 st .177

Datstate mk 4 st .177 now.

Plus all manner of scopes various pistols and am pretty sure i have missed a few rifles off the list.

I think these are all roughly in order of ownership. I certainly wish i still had them all now. I also still have the original .177 the milbro .22 and the airsporter mk2.

Edited by rick12345
jesus rick !!!

how you rate them fenmans?

They are ok, bloody heavy as i remember.

How you doing mate, been out much ? Have only been out shooting once since that lamping trip and that was a competition.

How are you fixed for a trip out this week on some of my land ?

Guest bigredbusa
jesus rick !!!

How you doing mate, been out much ? Have only been out shooting once since that lamping trip and that was a competition.

just say the word mate :)

i always fancied one of them fenmans

jesus rick !!!

just say the word mate :)

i always fancied one of them fenmans

Stick with pcp mate, was ok back then but wouldnt have one now. Try a daystate, cant see myself having anything else now.

well i am now 18 and i have been shooting air rifles since i was 6. quite unbelievable but my dad trusted me shooting apples in my nans garden and it has more than payed off i love the sport and always will. :drinks:

all the best shooting guys :good:

sorry guys didnt mention that my first gun was a sh*ty ass german or russian 177 lol (just incase you fort my dad was realy irrisponsible haha)

im 13 iv been shooting airguns since i was 8 and i think my first gun was an old bsa meteor it weighed a feather it was one of the older models tho

now im shooting with my webley longbow which has accouted for over 4-500 rabbits since i got it

• 2 weeks later...
started when i was 16/17 with a supersport, then i got my hw97 about 2/3 mths ago, i'm 38, so work that out :blink: but i work it out @ roughly 2 yrs 2/3 mths :laugh: but gonna keep going :thumbs:

what pellets do you use in ur hw97 mate?

i am 20 years old i started when i was 17 with a westlake .22 with a .177 barrel for a bit more power hahaha then moved on to a cometa 300s then a hw77 now im shooting a hw 97k might move on to pcp's soon since every 1 is ragein on about them :)

started when i was 16/17 with a supersport, then i got my hw97 about 2/3 mths ago, i'm 38, so work that out :blink: but i work it out @ roughly 2 yrs 2/3 mths :laugh: but gonna keep going :thumbs:

what pellets do you use in ur hw97 mate?

acupel buddy in .177 :thumbs: JACK