Scottish Champion of Champions

i was at this show with my Russell's and had a great day yes the open show judge was shite and i didn't win much only under 6 month pup but remember how many good days at this show previouse you lads have had i will defo be back there wasnt a enterd terrier class which would of been better for the grafting dogs

and i will go for a dig if some one is arranging it :drink:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fecking hell this is why i belive self respecting dog men give these things a wide birth pull your selfs together lads eh be happy with your dogs dont bother wat any other bugger says . my dogs are ugly as sin but they do me proud where it counts in the field.

rant over not meaning to fall out with anyone but come on if your happy with your dogs surely thats what matters

half these judges havent got the right to stand in the same field as the dogs that come in front of them never mind judge them .

fraser

fecking hell this is why i belive self respecting dog men give these things a wide birth pull your selfs together lads eh be happy with your dogs dont bother wat any other bugger says . my dogs are ugly as sin but they do me proud where it counts in the field.

rant over not meaning to fall out with anyone but come on if your happy with your dogs surely thats what matters

half these judges havent got the right to stand in the same field as the dogs that come in front of them never mind judge them .

fraser

have you ever judged a show when you take shite off the folk on end of the leash because you dont pick there dog or its fixed you picked your mates i was at the show and as soon as i seen table going up i though going be a lot off shit going happen everbody makes mistakes and as den has said he never picked judge so get off his back at end of the day the chairman off club has final say in those matters and hes one that should be held accountable for this been at borders since they started hawick and the rest off shows and always had good time and have judged show ah couple times and if yous have any comments on day ask judge why he dont like your dog ????????? once hes left ring and am sure he will tell what he thinks is wrong with your dog or bitch

the fact of the matter is this f**k up lies at the chairmans feet no one else is to blame and i personally think if the chairman is looking in the kc direction for judges he should hang his head in shame and get out of the club his dissisuion has made a arse of all the work the other members of the club have done over the years to build there show into a working dog show i just hope people dont jump ship on denned ect cos in my opinion they are trying to bring it back to a working dog show i dont bother with shows but do attend denned 2 every year

Guest the eyes dont lie
well if they get together for a day out then it should be an interesting day shouldnt it :clapper:

cant get any decent working terriers mate,, but if you keep your ears open im looking for one .. cheers :victory:

i would sell you this but i dont think you could handle him. this is the real stuff not the show shit youv got...P6090007-1.jpga would be intrested in that dog mate is it a good fox dog how much is it

well if they get together for a day out then it should be an interesting day shouldnt it :clapper:

cant get any decent working terriers mate,, but if you keep your ears open im looking for one .. cheers :victory:

i would sell you this but i dont think you could handle him. this is the real stuff not the show shit youv got...P6090007-1.jpga would be intrested in that dog mate is it a good fox dog how much is it

FOX DOG hmmmmmmmmmmmmm you having a laugh this is for the real stuff............. just back from switzaland way my digging mates and just witness the best russel ive ever seen ive just booked a pup of it 500 pounds i can book you one of them if you whant...

P6090011.jpg
Guest the eyes dont lie

FOX DOG hmmmmmmmmmmmmm you having a laugh this is for the real stuff............. just back from switzaland way my digging mates and just witness the best russel ive ever seen ive just booked a pup of it 500 pounds i can book you one of them if you whant...

P6090011.jpg

looks game as anything a will have two
Well Joe, much as it pains me to say it :D I am in 100% agreement with you :clapper:

I was asked to judge a show a few weeks ago and flat out refused, despite the fact I have a lot of respect for the people who asked me and what they are trying to do in the way of organising a decent show to represent true working dog folk. My reasons are simple, how on earth can anybody judge a dogs working ability by watching it trot up and down the grass or standing on a bit of board :blink:

That aside, wullies comment sounds like a plan, heres one to get the ball rolling how about boysfaetheblackstuff and the eyes dont lie have a day out with the terriers . . . . . ;)

years ago terrier lads helped each other out n it was good days out now its the same as lurchers yours is better than mine,,mine is better than yours for feck sake people ,,,,enjoy what your into n keep it as a hobby n enjoy your days out with your lurchers and terriers....happy hunting folks.... :notworthy::thumbs:
Nice one :clapper:

Any updates on the getting together or has boysfaetheblackstuff gone to ground? :boogie:

Just out of interest what's in this for you? you appear to want to keep this going for some reason when the folk concerned have stopped talking about it :hmm:

Whats your interest in it? for all I or anyone else knows you could have added your post below mine to help shove it to the top :clapper::tongue2::whistling:

Wullie, it was you that suggested it? I thought it was a good idea thats why I suggested the 2 names I did cos Ive heard they both have good working terriers, but like you say in your post, theres only one way to find out :whistling:

Well Joe, much as it pains me to say it :D I am in 100% agreement with you :clapper:

I was asked to judge a show a few weeks ago and flat out refused, despite the fact I have a lot of respect for the people who asked me and what they are trying to do in the way of organising a decent show to represent true working dog folk. My reasons are simple, how on earth can anybody judge a dogs working ability by watching it trot up and down the grass or standing on a bit of board :blink:

That aside, wullies comment sounds like a plan, heres one to get the ball rolling how about boysfaetheblackstuff and the eyes dont lie have a day out with the terriers . . . . . ;)

years ago terrier lads helped each other out n it was good days out now its the same as lurchers yours is better than mine,,mine is better than yours for feck sake people ,,,,enjoy what your into n keep it as a hobby n enjoy your days out with your lurchers and terriers....happy hunting folks.... :notworthy::thumbs:

i think boysfaetheblackstuff bottel has whent.... i dont think they whant to make a arse of them selfs cos they know there terriers are CRAP....